How can surgery be easy? Our aim is to make it not only seem so but also be so! Today there is a great deal of emphasis on what can be accomplished without surgery: laser treatments, peels, medical grade skin care, skin tightening with Thermage, and injectables
such as Radiesse and Juvederm. We do all of these things at the McLean Clinic and can achieve phenomenal satisfaction with them.
Why then consider surgery? It’s because injections, lasers and other machines can only go so far. If you have jowls and sagging or drooping facial skin, only a face lift
can really give you the best result. If your tummy bulges when you sit down and you’ve had a baby or two, really only a tuck can give you the flat tummy you want. If you truly have fat bulging around the waist or thighs, real liposuction is likely the best answer. And if your breasts are too saggy or too small, only breast enhancement
will do the job!
Our solution to this at the McLean Clinic is to make it as easy for our clients as possible to benefit from the procedures they really need. This can also be the most economical use of their budget! Too often our clients decide on surgery only after they have significantly invested in less effective treatments.
Part of making surgery easy has to do with the client’s total experience at the McLean Clinic. We like to make it a surprisingly pleasant one from the moment you make the initial phone call up until you are on the beach enjoying your new body. Our carefully selected staff will make you comfortable and confident and help take the worry out of your experience.
Dr. McLean has adapted many of his procedures and developed innovative new techniques to make the actual surgical experience easier for patients
- He seldom uses tubes or drains that have to be removed later. Most clients find drains or tubes to be the most uncomfortable part of their post-operative recovery.
- Most procedures of any length are done with the client asleep, making use of modern techniques to maximize safety and minimize discomfort before and after anaesthesia. Being asleep takes away all your anxieties and allows you to wake up renewed. While you are asleep the anaesthetist can exercise control of how your body responds to the surgery.
- There is no hospital stay involved. The McLean Clinic is one of the safest and most comfortable privately accredited facilities in Ontario.
- Dr. McLean uses techniques that minimize bruising and allow for more rapid recovery. His emphasis is always on safety and minimizing complications: the McLean Clinic staff is proud of our track record in this regard.
- He has developed techniques to allay anxiety, discomfort and facilitate a smooth return to normal activity with little downtime. Time off work and away from life is no longer a drastic concern for our clients.
Every component of your cosmetic surgery
at the McLean Clinic is made easy for you:
Arranging surgery and all your preoperative and postoperative appointments is simple and efficient. Our staff ensures our patients are well-accommodated with respect to scheduling as well as financing. We all work diligently in keeping clients informed. We make it a point to de-bunk fear-inducing myths of surgery and provide clients with realistic expectations with respect to incision, discomfort and bruising. Clients walk away with a renewed and more positive attitude toward surgery!
Dr. McLean is a fully certified plastic surgeon with over 25 years of experience and is a member of the surgical staff of Trillium Health Centre. The clinic is a private facility specializing in cosmetic surgery, accredited by the CAAASF and the Ministry of Health.
It is one of the very few Licensed Independent Health Facilities in Ontario and is regularly inspected and regulated by accreditation. Only certified surgeons, anesthesiologists and registered nurses practice in the facility and you can look to them to create a safe and pleasant experience.
To book a consultation today, call 905-273-4888.