The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
Regardless of how well we protect our skin from the sun or only use the best products in our skincare regimen, sometimes we can’t stop signs of aging from poking through. Aging is a completely natural human process, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a hard thing to accept. Especially when it affects your self-esteem.
Your face can exhibit signs of aging in a multitude of ways regardless of how old you actually are. Signs such as sagging skin, dark circles under the eyes, thinning lips, growing eye bags, and wrinkles can all develop on your face and negatively impact how you feel.
If external preventions and remedies for maintaining your appearance as you age are no longer cutting it, there are more substantial procedures available. Both surgical and non-surgical facelifts are a fantastic cosmetic alternative available to you. If you’ve been considering dipping your toes into the wonderful world of age-defying and beauty enhancing cosmetic procedures, then you’ll be glad to know that we’ve broken down the benefits of facelifts in this handy guide just for you.
Read on to find out how getting a facelift can change your life for the better!
What is a Facelift?
First of all, you would, of course, like to know what exactly a facelift is. Their primary purpose is to restore that highly sought after youthful appearance and glow to your face. As people age, the firmness and elasticity of their skin significantly change, which is the main contributor of sagging skin. However, with the vast variety of cosmetic procedures that have been invented over the years, this has quickly become a problem of the past.
Facelifts have been around for years. In fact, they stem all the way back to the early 1900s and are also commonly known as rhytidectomy. This medical procedure effectively diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin on one’s face in order to achieve a more youthful appearance.
The surgery is performed by lifting the excess skin off of the facial muscles and fat. The skin is then gently pulled upward, any excess skin removed. Right after tummy tucks, liposuction, breast implants, and eyelid surgery, facelifts are one of the most in-demand types of aesthetic surgery in the world.
Although facelifts are generally prescribed to individuals who aim benefit from the age-defying effects of the procedure, patients with the following characteristics could also take full advantage of the benefits of facelifts:
- Deep creases under the eyes, nose, and around the mouth.
- Jowls in the lower area of the face.
- Excess fat deposits underneath the jaw and chin, which could often create the appearance of a double chin. This can be present in people regardless of the fact if they’re overweight or not.
Benefits of a Facelift
While you already understand how a facelift works, let’s take a deep dive into the specific benefits of getting a facelift:
Tight Facial Muscles
The underlying muscles of the skin change drastically as we age. Before repairing the loose skin while you undergo a facelift, the underlying structure may be tightened and rearranged into a finer configuration as well.
Revitalization of Loose Skin
The sagging skin on your face will be carefully pulled and trimmed in order to manifest a more youthful and natural appearance.
Improved Facial Contours
Facelifts can functionally restore that smooth and soft appearance that you want to maintain. It targets the cheeks, lower eyelids, jawline, and neck area, giving you sleek and youthful and invigorated facial contours.
Reduction of Excess Fat
With the removal of sagging skin comes the reduction of fat as well, especially in the jaw and neck region.
Types of Surgical Facelifts
There are several types of facelifts depending on your specific need and preference. The most commonly performed ones are listed below:
During this surgery, the surgeon makes an incision in front of the ear and extends it up to the patient’s hairline. Ultimately, the incision will reach the nape. From that point, the loose and sagging skin will be separated from the deeper tissue and will be pulled tight before suturing.
SMAS stands for Superficial Musculo Aponeurotic System Lift. Its purpose is to realign the suspensory ligaments in order to encase the cheek fat and hold them in place.
For those who may be a little less inclined to undergo cosmetic surgery, but still want to bring back their youthful glow, thread lifts are for you. Most surgeons consider thread lifts as the least invasive age-defying procedures that can effectively rejuvenate your face. It’s best for patients who want to target minor aspects of their face. This procedure improves the appearance of drooping or saggy skin around the eyes, nose, and forehead.
This technique is so minor that it can be performed under local anesthesia. Regardless of thread lifts being less invasive and more minor in comparison to other facelift techniques, they are equally constructive and practical. The threads used for this method will remain intact for several years.
If you are experiencing a flattening of the midsection of your face, it is typically caused by age. This cosmetic surgery is often prescribed to individuals who wish to revitalize that area. However, mid-facelift is not recommended for people with excessive jowls or sagging of the neck.
Skin Only Lift
As you can already tell from the name, this method only targets the skin, while leaving the deeper tissues, ligaments, and muscles untouched. This type of facelift is generally endorsed to patients who only want to regenerate the elasticity of their facial skin for about 6 months to a year.
Types of Non-surgical Facelifts
Everyone wants to retain their youthful beauty and fresh-looking skin, but not everyone is keen to go under the knife. A lot of people are uncomfortable with the idea of invasive age-defying treatments. This is where non-surgical facelifts step to the rescue.
Non-surgical facelifts are the whole package as they render equally wonderful results as the surgical approaches. Unlike surgical methods, they may require a series of sessions and need to be maintained more often, but the upside is that they are much less costly and barely run the risk of any implications at all. Viable non-surgical options include botox, laser therapy, radiofrequency, and chemical peels.
One of the most popular and widely used non-surgical facelifts are botulinum injections, more commonly known as Botox. Botox can have tremendous benefits on the condition of your skin as it targets crow’s feet, frown lines, neckbands, and other visible wrinkles. Another great thing about a non-surgical facelift is that it has minimum downtime, renders instant results, and has only minor side effects. If you enjoy short sessions and short recovery time, then Botox would be perfect for you.
Thermage is a cosmetic procedure that utilizes radiofrequency in order to improve the smoothness of skin by means of tightening existing collagen. Furthermore, Thermage kicks it up a notch by stimulating the production of new collagen as well. To top it off, this radiofrequency technique lifts the brows, cheeks, and jawline; plus it treats fine lines, dimpled skin, cellulite, and wrinkles.
Fillers are injectables that are also considered to be volumizers that provide well-rounded and fresh-faced skin appearance. They fill in facial lines or creases with specific types of substances and plump the cheeks, temples, and jawlines.
A milder and more painless approach to facelifts is none other than LED therapy. This treatment uses variously coloured lights to fight the effects of wrinkles, acne, fine lines, pigmentation, redness, and inflammation. This type of technique usually requires 24 sessions before results become visible.
Are You Ready for A More Youthful Appearance?
McLean Clinic offers a variety of surgical and non-surgical facelifts that can give you a younger-looking appearance. Contact us today in order to book your consultation.
Leave A Comment
- 6 Best Treatments for Sagging Cheeks
- How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
- The Ultimate Guide to Gynecomastia Surgery
- Ingredients Used in Chemical Peels
- Are Body-Sculpting Treatments Permanent?
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery and Scarring
- How Pregnancy Affects Tummy Tuck Procedures
- Causes of Gynecomastia in Men
- Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
- Answering The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Botox
- Answering Your Lip Filler FAQs
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How Do Face Lifts Work?
- How to Take Care of Your Skin After a Chemical Peel
- How to Restore Collagen in the Face
- How to Care for Your Lips After Getting Fillers
- The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
- The Best Fat Removal Procedures
- The Most Common Types of Chemical Peels
- 5 Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- The Benefits of Chemical Peel
- Losing Weight After Liposuction
- Cosmetic Nose Job VS Medical Nose Job
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgery vs Cosmetic Surgery: What’s the Difference?
- When Should You Get a Facelift?
- Testosterone and FTM Top Surgery
- What to Avoid After Getting Botox Injections
- 3 Common Reasons for a Nose Job
- How Long It Takes to Recover From Plastic Surgery
- The Benefits of Microneedling
- 10 Celebrities Who Denied Plastic Surgery Rumours
- 6 Celebrities’ Cosmetic Skin Treatments
- 8 Celebrities Before and After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Scar Treatments
- The Best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatments
- How Long Does Plastic Surgery Last?
- Top 5 Questions to Ask During Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- The Best Age to Get a Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need to Know About a Mini Facelift
- How to Prevent Scarring After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments You Can Still Enjoy While Pregnant
- What Can I Expect During Corrective Plastic Surgery?
- K-Beauty Plastic Surgery Trends of 2019
- Is Sex Better After Cosmetic Surgery?
- 8 Myths About Breast Augmentation
- 8 Celebrities You Never Knew Had Cosmetic Surgery
- Does Plastic Surgery Improve Self-Esteem?
- Why You Deserve a Mommy Makeover
- What Is a ‘Lift Edge’ Filler?
- Top Cosmetic Procedure Trends from Around the World
- Should You Combine Plastic Surgery Procedures?
- Cosmetic Treatments for Your Hands
- Top 5 Methods to Remove Facial Hair
- Why ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Cosmetic Surgery Is Such a Big Hit
- 8 Myths About Tummy Tucks
- 7 Habits That Are Causing Your Boobs to Sag
- How Long Until I’m Back in the Gym After My Cosmetic Surgery?
- What Breast Sensation Can I Expect After Augmentation Surgery?
- Which Facial Filler Is Right for Me?
- Laser Treatment Options for Age Spots
- Hollywood Celebrities Influencing the World of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Popular “Lunchtime” Procedures
- Best Procedures for Sagging Skin
- Are You a Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 5 Cosmetic Procedures to Help You Achieve Your Desired Body
- Laser, Waxing and Electrolysis – Which One Is Best for Me?
- Top 10 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- How to Handle Excessive Sweating
- Will a breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
- How to Protect Skin from Sun Damage
- 10 Things to Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Are You A Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 10 Things To Ask During Your First Consultation
- Celebrities And Their Favourite Cosmetic Procedures
- Which Season Is the Best Time to Start Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 Red Flags to Look out for When Picking a Plastic Surgeon
- How to Prepare for Your Upcoming Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Peels for Sun Damage
- Is Plastic Surgery Tourism A Good Idea?
- What Is Collagen And What Are Ways To Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 5 Ways To Help To Prevent Premature Wrinkles
- How To Enhance Your Facelift
- How To Choose The Size And Shape Of Your Breast Implants
- Top 5 Tips For Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 60s
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 30s
- Debunking Common Facelift Myths
- Differences between CoolSculpting, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks
- Can I Wear Makeup After Eyelid Surgery?
- Common Risks Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Everything You Need To Know About Lip Fillers
- Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- What Is The Recovery Time On A Breast Augmentation?
- Saline VS Silicone Implants
- The Difference Between Botox, Restylane and Juvederm
- Debunking 10 Common Rhinoplasty Myths
- What Age Should I Get A Facelift?
- How Can I Benefit From Combining My Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery?
- Must Try Laser Treatments This Winter
- How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
- Drop and Fluff: The Recovery Timeline of Your Breast Augmentation
- What Is The Difference Between Over-The-Counter Skin Care and Medical Grade Skin Care?
- Plastic Surgery By Age
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Liposuction
- When Do I Get a Full Facelift or a Mini Facelift?
- Your Tummy Tuck Handbook
- 8 Unique Uses For Dermal Fillers
- Top 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries
- The Secret To Flawless Skin with Chemical Peels
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- 5 Things To Know Before Getting A Breast Augmentation
- What’s The Difference Between a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?
- Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing
- How To Determine The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon For You
- What are the best treatments for acne scars?
- 9 Facts About Cosmetic Surgery You Should Know
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- 3 Things You Should Never Lie To Your Plastic Surgeon About
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Liposuction Results
- 6 Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why Winter Is The Best Time For Skin Laser Treatment
- 6 Things To Look For During Your Cosmetic Consultation
- 5 Habits That Accelerate The Signs Of Aging
- Important Lip Care Tips After Fillers
- Upgrade Your Skin Care Regimen In 2018
- CoolSculpting Or Liposuction: Which One Is Right For You?
- 4 Reasons To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair In The Winter
- How Long Will A Non-Surgical Facelift Last?
- 5 Reasons Droopy Eyelids Are Affecting Your Confidence
- Do Natural Breast Enhancement Exercises Work?
- Are You Susceptible To Lines And Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes
- Seven Ways To Slow Down Your Skin’s Aging Process
- Four Ways To Combat Excessive Sweating
- How Long Do Lip Injections Last?
- What Is The Criteria For A Breast Reduction To Be Medically Necessary?
- How Your Skin Ages Throughout The Decades
- Mommy Makeover: The Most Common Procedures
- Why Non Surgical Face Lifts Are Totally Safe
- How To Know If Laser Hair Removal Is Right For You
- What’s The Recovery Like For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Surgeon Before Eye Lift Surgery
- Implants After Breastfeeding: 5 Things To Know
- The Best Procedures To Improve Facial Symmetry
- 5 Non-Invasive Procedures That Get Rid Of A Double Chin
- Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
- Can A Breast Reduction Help With Neck Pain?
- Do Face-Lift Exercises Really Work?
- What To Expect During Blepharoplasty Surgery
- What Does Your Partner Think About Your Body Hair?
- What To Expect After Laser Hair Removal
- Can A Breast Reduction Reduce The Risk Of Cancer?
- Seven Reasons Why Collagen Lip Fillers Are Being Replaced By Juvederm
- 6 Facial Plastic Surgeries That Make You Look Younger
- What’s The Difference Between Upper And Lower Blepharoplasty?
- 8 Benefits Of An Arm Lift
- Aesthetic Vs. Deep Chemical Peel: What’s The Difference?
- How Often Do You Need Lip Injections?
- 10 Celebrities Who Had Breast Reduction Surgery
- All About Lip Injections For Men
- Five Exercises To Lift Your Eyes
- Laser Hair Removal For Blonde Hair: 5 Things To Know
- Recovery Tips After Breast Reduction Surgery
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Had Eyelift Surgery
- Home Care After Juvederm Lip Injections
- The Best Time Of Year For Laser Hair Removal
- Five Tips For Faster Recovery After An Arm Lift Procedure
- How The Brow Lift Procedure Helps To Keep You Looking Young
- Getting Ready For A Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy? Here Are Five Things You Need To Know
- Excessive Sweating? Know The Changes In Your Body
- Vitamins And Herbs That Interfere With Your Plastic Surgery
- Is Excessive Sweating Common In Diabetic Patients?
- Can Botox Help With Acne Scarring?
- How To Know If You’re A Candidate For Coolsculpting
- List Of Top Celebrities With Hyperhidrosis
- Is It Safe To Have Blepharoplasty After LASIK?
- Main Differences Between Male And Female Breast Reduction
- Dos And Don’ts Of Selecting A Bra After Breast Augmentation
- Seven Foods And Beverages That Cause Excessive Sweating
- Exercising After Liposuction: Everything You Need To Know
- Seven Causes Of Sagging Skin
- Tips For Updating Your Wardrobe After A Breast Lift
- 5 Myths About Eyelid Surgery
- Can I Have Breast Augmentation Surgery If I Have A Heart Murmur?
- How Long After Laser Hair Removal Can I Tan?
- How To Reduce Bruising And Swelling After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- 5 Things To Consider Before Thermage Treatment
- How To Enhance Your Eyes
- 5 Benefits Of Levulan Photodynamic Therapy
- 5 Habits That Cause Breasts To Sag
- 5 Ways To Get Your Dream Body
- Can Botox Help Prevent Wrinkles In Younger Patients?
- Health Benefits Of Combining Procedures
- Do Patients Ever Experience Vision Problems After Eyelid Surgery?
- How Does CoolSculpting Get Such Dramatic Results Without Being Invasive?
- 6 Ways You Can Enhance Your Backside
- Why Botox Treatments Are Safer Than You Think
- How Your Diet Needs To Change Before Facelift Surgery
- What’s The Best Way To Reduce Scarring?
- How Are Lip Implants Done?
- 5 New Cosmetic Treatments That Are Hot In Canada
- How Breast Reductions Affect Your Physical Health
- Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Cosmetic Procedures
- Best Post-Baby Bodies In Hollywood
- 5 Celebrities Who Look Younger Than They Are
- Best Butt Augmentations In Hollywood
- Which Celebrities Get Lip Injections?
- What Plastic Surgery Has Olivia Munn Undergone?
- What Cosmetic Treatment Has Courteney Cox Had?
- 3 Stars You Didn’t Know Had Butt Implants
- When Did Blake Lively Get Her Nose Job?
- 7 Fans Who Have Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Their Favourite Celebrities
- Has Diane Keaton Gotten A Face Lift?
- How Does Jennifer Lopez Not Age?
- 90’s Pop Stars: Which Ones Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Does Blake Shelton Get Botox?
- What Plastic Surgeries Have the Real Housewives Had?
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Appearance In 2016
- Who Are The Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery?
- Has Gwen Stefani Had Plastic Surgery?
- 3 Celebrity Moms Who Had A Tummy Tuck
- What Is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 6 Celebrities Who Got Plastic Surgery When They Were Young
- How To Get Rid Of The Scars After Surgery?
- 6 Upcoming Trends In Cosmetic Procedures
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Celebrity Moms Who Look Just Like Their Daughters
- Three Of The Best Botox Results In Famous Men
- Which Kardashians Have Butt Implants?
- Can I Tattoo Over My Scars?
- Pop Stars And Plastic Surgery: What Have They Had?
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Plastic Surgery
- 3 Celebrities Who Don’t Age
- 3 Best Male Plastic Surgery Before And Afters
- Which ‘Friends’ Stars Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Best Celebrity Nose Jobs
- 5 Celebs who went Plastic Surgery Overboard
- 5 Best Celebrity Before and After’s
- Have All The Kardashian Sisters Had Plastic Surgery?
- Did Chris Pratt Get Plastic Surgery?
- 4 Ways Megan Fox Changed Her Look
- 18 Older Celebrities With Great Plastic Surgery
- What Plastic Surgery Has Kylie Jenner Had Done?
- Understanding Renee Zellweger’s New Look
- 10 Benefits Of 3 Day Face Lifts
- What Is Levulan PDT?
- Getting Back In Shape After Pregnancy
- Exercising Tips After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Best Methods To Remove Facial Hair
- Four Ways to Make your Eyes Bigger
- What is Thermage?
- Is it Safe to Breastfeed after Getting Implants?
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Summer: What to Know before Your Procedure
- What Is A Puppet Facelift?
- Plastic Surgery FAQs
- Can Teenagers Get Plastic Surgery?
- Will I Stop Sweating Completely After Excessive Sweating Treatments?
- Will Laser Treatment Get Rid My Acne Scars?
- Can I Tan After An Epidermal Peel?
- Ways To Enhance Your Nose Job
- 4 Different Ways to Enhance your Lips
- What Is ProFractional Therapy?
- How does FTM Top Surgery Differ from a Breast Reduction?
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Immediate?
- Will Getting Pregnant Change the Look of my Breast Implants?
- What to Know Before Beginning Botox Treatments
- How to Reduce The Appearance of “Turkey Neck”
- How Long is the Recovery Time of a Face Lift?
- New Trends: Cosmetic Surgery on your Hands
- Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries for Men
- Can you Tighten your Skin without Surgery?
- Can you get Areola Reduction Surgery?
- How Long Should You Take Testosterone After FTM Surgery?
- Volbella: A New Way to Make Lips Fuller and More Attractive
- When Can I Swim After Surgery?
- How do I Care for My Breasts After I Have an Augmentation?
- How Common is Plastic Surgery Today as Opposed to 10 or 20 Years Ago?
- Can I Breastfeed After Having a Breast Reduction?
- Is Face Yoga the New Alternative to Botox?
- How Old are Most Women Who Undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- What are SkinCeuticals and Where Can I Get Them in Canada?
- Diet Tips for After Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Nine Celebrities With Amazing Eyes
- Tips for Otoplasty Surgery Preparation and Recovery
- Can I Get A Brow Lift Effect From Dermal Fillers?
- What Are The Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Moms?
- Why do Men Love Breasts So Much?
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- How Long Should I Wait After Surgery to Work Out?
- How Long After Surgery Until I Can Have Sex?
- How to Stop Excessive Sweating
- Are Celebrity Excuses for Plastic Surgery Legit?
- Will Having Plastic Surgery Improve my Sex Life?
- What Makes a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Are Silicone Implants Safe for the Body?
- Busting the Top 7 Myths About Facelifts
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Thanks Dr. McLean’s For His Philanthropic Contributions!
- Skin Tightening with Thermage CPT
- FTM Female to Male Surgery
- Three Day Face Lift
- How has Breast Augmentation Become Safer Over Time?
- How soon after my baby can I get a Mommy Makeover?
- Popular non-surgical / non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- Can I Have a Baby After I Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Injectable Fillers
- A Message From Dr. Hugh McLean
- Toronto & Mississauga Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Arm Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Butt Implant
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Consultation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Enhance Backside
- Enhance Your Eyes
- Excessive Sweating
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Face Lift
- General Category
- Hair Removal
- Health Tips
- Healthy Tips
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Injections
- McLean Clinic
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job
- Photodynamic Therapy
- plastic surgery
- ProFractional Laser Treatment
- Reduce scarring
- Sagging Skin
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- September 2011