How to Permanently Reduce Underarm Sweat
You may have asked yourself or researched, “why do my pits sweat so much?” in an attempt to figure out how to stop excessive underarm sweating.
Well, you’re not alone. This is actually a condition called hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, and it can be inconvenient for a number of reasons. It’s uncomfortable and can take a toll on your social life as sweating constantly seeps through your clothing to the point where it drastically impacts your everyday life. No matter how many deodorants you have tried, if you suffer from this condition, this could also contribute to hurting your self-esteem and confidence; and nobody wants that.
Excessive perspiration is nothing to be ashamed of, but if it starts to hurt you emotionally, then it’s time to make a change.
Luckily, there is hope! There are many things you can do to reduce underarm sweat permanently, and we’re here to guide you through it all. So, keep your chin up, because your underarms are about to be sweat-free!
Causes of Excessive Underarm Sweat
This may surprise you, but there are no known causes for excessive sweating. What we do know, however, is that it is a result of overactive sweat glands. People who suffer from hyperhidrosis can produce up to five times more sweat than is usually required for the body to adapt to warmer temperatures.
How To Prevent Sweat Stains
Before we delve into hyperhidrosis treatments, let’s take a look at precautions you can take in order to prevent or conceal sweat stains on your clothing.
Use Antiperspirant Products
Use antiperspirant products that contain aluminum chloride, aldehydes, and zirconium salts. These ingredients are known to prevent excessive sweating. Regular drugstore deodorants usually only neutralize odours but do not prevent sweating so it’s important to look for specialized antiperspirants.
Choose Darker Coloured Clothing
Lighter palettes, such as pastels, grays, and nudes are more prone to showing stains once your underarms start to sweat. Opt for darker shades, such as midnight blue, black, and brown. These colours are less likely to be affected by sweat stains.
Go 100% Cotton
Try to incorporate 100% cotton products into your wardrobe. Not only is it perfect for absorbing sweat, but it’s also great for the environment. If you make the transition to cotton clothing, you won’t ever have to wonder how to hide sweat stains again.
MiraDry: The Cure to Excessive Underarm Sweat
The First and Only Non-Invasive Sweat-Reducing Treatment
When excessively sweaty underarms come for your confidence, miraDry will step in to save the day. Thanks to this state-of-the-art treatment, you can officially wave goodbye to sweaty underarms, unsightly mishaps, and stained clothing. It’s the sweaty armpit cure you’ve been looking for.
MiraDry is a 3-in-1 treatment that utilizes safe and non-surgical miraWave technology in order to permanently minimize perspiration, odour, and underarm hair. This revolutionary aesthetic solution is the first and only non-invasive procedure that significantly lessens the amount of underarm sweat. Clinically proven to solve hyperhidrosis, you can rest assured that miraDry has got your back (and underarms).
MiraDry works by harnessing heat energy to destroy your hair follicles, odour glands, and sweat glands. Unlike laser therapies, miraDry is colourblind, which means that it doesn’t rely on hair colour in order to work. This incredible feature makes miraDry perfectly compatible with a wide range of skin types and tones.
This FDA-cleared sweat solution can be performed in the comfort of an expert cosmetic clinic, such as McLean Clinic, and takes a mere one hour to complete.
What To Expect From MiraDry
Once you step through the clinic doors for your miraDry treatment, you can expect to be lying in a comfortable position for about one hour. Your underarms will be numbed with local anesthesia beforehand in order to maintain optimal comfort throughout the entire procedure. Your specialist will be using controlled electromagnetic energy, applied directly onto your sweat glands. At the same time, the top layers of the dermis are protected and cooled.
Rest assured that the entire process is safe and painless. No need to worry about cuts or incisions.
Once the sweat glands are successfully removed, they will not grow back. This brilliant treatment provides instant and long-lasting results. Depending on your specific needs, you will most likely only need one miraDry treatment to achieve optimal results. In some cases, your doctor may recommend a second session after three months for maintenance purposes.
The average sweat reduction McLean Clinic’s patients have experienced was 82% in clinical trials. Additionally, they have also reaped the benefits of less body odour post-treatment. A double win!
MiraDry Aftercare and Recovery
MiraDry is a painless procedure that requires little to no downtime afterwards. However, it is advised to apply an ice pack over the treatment area for a few days. In the event that you experience discomfort during the recovery period, you could opt to take mild over-the-counter pain medication.
Usually, patients are able to shift right back into their daily routine of work and other activities immediately after their session and can head back to their workout routine within a few days.
Potential Side Effects
- Mild Underarm Swelling
- Tingling Sensation
These minor side effects typically subside on their own within a few days. In the rare case that you experience severe or prolonged discomfort, consult your doctor immediately.
MiraDry: Fact vs. Myth
Most of you must have heard of the common misconception that the elimination of sweat glands could have a negative impact on your health. However, we’re about to debunk this concept, because it’s merely a myth.
MiraDry uses advanced technology to eliminate the sweat glands in the safest and most non-invasive way possible. Your body is equipped with 2 to 4 million sweat glands, and only 2% of that is located in your underarms. Hence, you shouldn’t experience any problems with thermoregulation or compensatory perspiration after your MiraDry session.
Botox® for Excessive Underarm Sweat
How to Prevent Sweat Stains with Botox
You may know Botox as one of the world’s most popular cosmetic enhancement treatments. As an effective and pain-free technique that effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin, people have trusted Botox for years.
But did you know that Botox is also designed to treat hyperhidrosis? That’s right, Botox doesn’t just exist to restore your youthful beauty, it is also geared towards curing excessively sweaty underarms.
It works by temporarily blocking the signals sent from the nerves to the sweat glands. Consequently, you will notice that the treatment area perspires less. Botox for hyperhidrosis can help reduce the challenges brought about by this potentially socially isolating condition.
Aside from being ideal for treating excessive underarm sweat, Botox can also be used as a tool to eliminate the same condition on the scalp, hands, back, and feet.
This cosmetic wonder works by means of a very fine needle. Botox is administered into the muscles surrounding the treatment site and is relatively painless, however, if you are sensitive to pain, your specialist may advise you to take acetaminophen one hour before your procedure or apply topical anesthetics in order to minimize any discomfort. This is especially helpful if you are undergoing this treatment to cure hyperhidrosis.
How To Prepare For Botox
- Refrain from consuming alcohol at least one week prior to your treatment.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications two weeks prior to your appointment (e.g. Aspirin).
Important note: Patients who suffer from a neurological disorder, have botulinum allergies, are pregnant, or are currently breastfeeding are not eligible for Botox. Consult your doctor for safer alternatives.
Botox results will be experienced and visible almost instantaneously. With minimal downtime, you will notice results within the first 48 hours after your session. Results can last up to six months.
Potential Side Effects
Botox Aftercare and Recovery
Botox is non-invasive, which means that you can step right back into the flow of your daily routine. However, it is highly recommended that you avoid any strenuous physical activities for at least 24 hours.
In the event that swelling occurs, you can use an ice pack to reduce the discomfort. Mild side effects are normal and will disappear on their own within a few hours or days.
Botox: Fact Vs. Myth
The common stigma that surrounds Botox is that it will give patients a “frozen look” that makes the patient unable to channel expressions. We’re glad to let you know that this is a misconception, as this only happens due to the overdosage of a Botox injection.
In fact, Botox is used to reduce muscle movement in order to give you a natural wrinkle-free look.
Say Goodbye to Underarm Sweat at McLean Clinic
Gone are the days that you take to the internet to search “how to prevent sweat stains,” or “how to get rid of pit stains fast” because McLean Clinic is here to transform your condition for the better!
At McLean Clinic, we aim to provide comfortable, convenient, and cost-effective aesthetic solutions for our clients. Reach out to our office today to learn more about battling the effects of excessive underarm sweat.
Leave A Comment
- Can Botox Help with Acne Scarring?
- 5 Cosmetic Treatments That Are Safe During Summertime
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Your Facelift Results
- What To Expect After Laser Hair Removal
- How to Permanently Reduce Underarm Sweat
- Getting in Shape for the Summer: Surgical vs. Non-Surgical
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Liposuction
- Exercising Tips After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- McLean Clinic Welcomes Dr. Boudana!
- What Happens If You Stop Botox Injections?
- Will I Have Visible Blepharoplasty Scars?
- How a 3-Day Facelift Can Stop Signs of Aging
- 10 Types of Facelifts: Which One is Best for You
- How to Get Rid of Neck Lines
- Differences Between Types Of Injectables
- Are You A Good Candidate For A Tummy Tuck?
- 6 Best Treatments for Sagging Cheeks
- How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
- The Ultimate Guide to Gynecomastia Surgery
- Ingredients Used in Chemical Peels
- Are Body-Sculpting Treatments Permanent?
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery and Scarring
- How Pregnancy Affects Tummy Tuck Procedures
- Causes of Gynecomastia in Men
- Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
- Answering The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Botox
- Answering Your Lip Filler FAQs
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How Do Face Lifts Work?
- How to Take Care of Your Skin After a Chemical Peel
- How to Restore Collagen in the Face
- How to Care for Your Lips After Getting Fillers
- The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
- The Best Fat Removal Procedures
- The Most Common Types of Chemical Peels
- 5 Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- The Benefits of Chemical Peel
- Losing Weight After Liposuction
- Cosmetic Nose Job VS Medical Nose Job
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgery vs Cosmetic Surgery: What’s the Difference?
- When Should You Get a Facelift?
- Testosterone and FTM Top Surgery
- What to Avoid After Getting Botox Injections
- 3 Common Reasons for a Nose Job
- How Long It Takes to Recover From Plastic Surgery
- The Benefits of Microneedling
- 10 Celebrities Who Denied Plastic Surgery Rumours
- 6 Celebrities’ Cosmetic Skin Treatments
- 8 Celebrities Before and After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Scar Treatments
- The Best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatments
- How Long Does Plastic Surgery Last?
- Top 5 Questions to Ask During Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- The Best Age to Get a Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need to Know About a Mini Facelift
- How to Prevent Scarring After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments You Can Still Enjoy While Pregnant
- What Can I Expect During Corrective Plastic Surgery?
- K-Beauty Plastic Surgery Trends of 2019
- Is Sex Better After Cosmetic Surgery?
- 8 Myths About Breast Augmentation
- 8 Celebrities You Never Knew Had Cosmetic Surgery
- Does Plastic Surgery Improve Self-Esteem?
- Why You Deserve a Mommy Makeover
- What Is a ‘Lift Edge’ Filler?
- Top Cosmetic Procedure Trends from Around the World
- Should You Combine Plastic Surgery Procedures?
- Cosmetic Treatments for Your Hands
- Top 5 Methods to Remove Facial Hair
- Why ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Cosmetic Surgery Is Such a Big Hit
- 8 Myths About Tummy Tucks
- 7 Habits That Are Causing Your Boobs to Sag
- How Long Until I’m Back in the Gym After My Cosmetic Surgery?
- What Breast Sensation Can I Expect After Augmentation Surgery?
- Which Facial Filler Is Right for Me?
- Laser Treatment Options for Age Spots
- Hollywood Celebrities Influencing the World of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Popular “Lunchtime” Procedures
- Best Procedures for Sagging Skin
- Are You a Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 5 Cosmetic Procedures to Help You Achieve Your Desired Body
- Laser, Waxing and Electrolysis – Which One Is Best for Me?
- Top 10 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- How to Handle Excessive Sweating
- Will a breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
- How to Protect Skin from Sun Damage
- 10 Things to Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Are You A Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 10 Things To Ask During Your First Consultation
- Celebrities And Their Favourite Cosmetic Procedures
- Which Season Is the Best Time to Start Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 Red Flags to Look out for When Picking a Plastic Surgeon
- How to Prepare for Your Upcoming Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Peels for Sun Damage
- Is Plastic Surgery Tourism A Good Idea?
- What Is Collagen And What Are Ways To Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 5 Ways To Help To Prevent Premature Wrinkles
- How To Enhance Your Facelift
- How To Choose The Size And Shape Of Your Breast Implants
- Top 5 Tips For Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 60s
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 30s
- Debunking Common Facelift Myths
- Differences between CoolSculpting, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks
- Can I Wear Makeup After Eyelid Surgery?
- Common Risks Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Everything You Need To Know About Lip Fillers
- Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- What Is The Recovery Time On A Breast Augmentation?
- Saline VS Silicone Implants
- The Difference Between Botox, Restylane and Juvederm
- Debunking 10 Common Rhinoplasty Myths
- What Age Should I Get A Facelift?
- How Can I Benefit From Combining My Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery?
- Must Try Laser Treatments This Winter
- How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
- Drop and Fluff: The Recovery Timeline of Your Breast Augmentation
- What Is The Difference Between Over-The-Counter Skin Care and Medical Grade Skin Care?
- Plastic Surgery By Age
- When Do I Get a Full Facelift or a Mini Facelift?
- Your Tummy Tuck Handbook
- 8 Unique Uses For Dermal Fillers
- Top 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries
- The Secret To Flawless Skin with Chemical Peels
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- 5 Things To Know Before Getting A Breast Augmentation
- What’s The Difference Between a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?
- Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing
- How To Determine The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon For You
- What are the best treatments for acne scars?
- 9 Facts About Cosmetic Surgery You Should Know
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- 3 Things You Should Never Lie To Your Plastic Surgeon About
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Liposuction Results
- 6 Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why Winter Is The Best Time For Skin Laser Treatment
- 6 Things To Look For During Your Cosmetic Consultation
- 5 Habits That Accelerate The Signs Of Aging
- Important Lip Care Tips After Fillers
- Upgrade Your Skin Care Regimen In 2018
- CoolSculpting Or Liposuction: Which One Is Right For You?
- 4 Reasons To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair In The Winter
- How Long Will A Non-Surgical Facelift Last?
- 5 Reasons Droopy Eyelids Are Affecting Your Confidence
- Do Natural Breast Enhancement Exercises Work?
- Are You Susceptible To Lines And Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes
- Seven Ways To Slow Down Your Skin’s Aging Process
- Four Ways To Combat Excessive Sweating
- How Long Do Lip Injections Last?
- What Is The Criteria For A Breast Reduction To Be Medically Necessary?
- How Your Skin Ages Throughout The Decades
- Mommy Makeover: The Most Common Procedures
- Why Non Surgical Face Lifts Are Totally Safe
- How To Know If Laser Hair Removal Is Right For You
- What’s The Recovery Like For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Surgeon Before Eye Lift Surgery
- Implants After Breastfeeding: 5 Things To Know
- The Best Procedures To Improve Facial Symmetry
- 5 Non-Invasive Procedures That Get Rid Of A Double Chin
- Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
- Can A Breast Reduction Help With Neck Pain?
- Do Face-Lift Exercises Really Work?
- What To Expect During Blepharoplasty Surgery
- What Does Your Partner Think About Your Body Hair?
- Can A Breast Reduction Reduce The Risk Of Cancer?
- Seven Reasons Why Collagen Lip Fillers Are Being Replaced By Juvederm
- 6 Facial Plastic Surgeries That Make You Look Younger
- What’s The Difference Between Upper And Lower Blepharoplasty?
- 8 Benefits Of An Arm Lift
- Aesthetic Vs. Deep Chemical Peel: What’s The Difference?
- How Often Do You Need Lip Injections?
- 10 Celebrities Who Had Breast Reduction Surgery
- All About Lip Injections For Men
- Five Exercises To Lift Your Eyes
- Laser Hair Removal For Blonde Hair: 5 Things To Know
- Recovery Tips After Breast Reduction Surgery
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Had Eyelift Surgery
- Home Care After Juvederm Lip Injections
- The Best Time Of Year For Laser Hair Removal
- Five Tips For Faster Recovery After An Arm Lift Procedure
- How The Brow Lift Procedure Helps To Keep You Looking Young
- Getting Ready For A Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy? Here Are Five Things You Need To Know
- Excessive Sweating? Know The Changes In Your Body
- Vitamins And Herbs That Interfere With Your Plastic Surgery
- Is Excessive Sweating Common In Diabetic Patients?
- How To Know If You’re A Candidate For Coolsculpting
- List Of Top Celebrities With Hyperhidrosis
- Is It Safe To Have Blepharoplasty After LASIK?
- Main Differences Between Male And Female Breast Reduction
- Dos And Don’ts Of Selecting A Bra After Breast Augmentation
- Seven Foods And Beverages That Cause Excessive Sweating
- Exercising After Liposuction: Everything You Need To Know
- Seven Causes Of Sagging Skin
- Tips For Updating Your Wardrobe After A Breast Lift
- 5 Myths About Eyelid Surgery
- Can I Have Breast Augmentation Surgery If I Have A Heart Murmur?
- How Long After Laser Hair Removal Can I Tan?
- How To Reduce Bruising And Swelling After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- 5 Things To Consider Before Thermage Treatment
- How To Enhance Your Eyes
- 5 Benefits Of Levulan Photodynamic Therapy
- 5 Habits That Cause Breasts To Sag
- 5 Ways To Get Your Dream Body
- Can Botox Help Prevent Wrinkles In Younger Patients?
- Health Benefits Of Combining Procedures
- Do Patients Ever Experience Vision Problems After Eyelid Surgery?
- How Does CoolSculpting Get Such Dramatic Results Without Being Invasive?
- 6 Ways You Can Enhance Your Backside
- Why Botox Treatments Are Safer Than You Think
- How Your Diet Needs To Change Before Facelift Surgery
- What’s The Best Way To Reduce Scarring?
- How Are Lip Implants Done?
- 5 New Cosmetic Treatments That Are Hot In Canada
- How Breast Reductions Affect Your Physical Health
- Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Cosmetic Procedures
- Best Post-Baby Bodies In Hollywood
- 5 Celebrities Who Look Younger Than They Are
- Best Butt Augmentations In Hollywood
- Which Celebrities Get Lip Injections?
- What Plastic Surgery Has Olivia Munn Undergone?
- What Cosmetic Treatment Has Courteney Cox Had?
- 3 Stars You Didn’t Know Had Butt Implants
- When Did Blake Lively Get Her Nose Job?
- 7 Fans Who Have Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Their Favourite Celebrities
- Has Diane Keaton Gotten A Face Lift?
- How Does Jennifer Lopez Not Age?
- 90’s Pop Stars: Which Ones Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Does Blake Shelton Get Botox?
- What Plastic Surgeries Have the Real Housewives Had?
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Appearance In 2016
- Who Are The Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery?
- Has Gwen Stefani Had Plastic Surgery?
- 3 Celebrity Moms Who Had A Tummy Tuck
- What Is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 6 Celebrities Who Got Plastic Surgery When They Were Young
- How To Get Rid Of The Scars After Surgery?
- 6 Upcoming Trends In Cosmetic Procedures
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Celebrity Moms Who Look Just Like Their Daughters
- Three Of The Best Botox Results In Famous Men
- Which Kardashians Have Butt Implants?
- Can I Tattoo Over My Scars?
- Pop Stars And Plastic Surgery: What Have They Had?
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Plastic Surgery
- 3 Celebrities Who Don’t Age
- 3 Best Male Plastic Surgery Before And Afters
- Which ‘Friends’ Stars Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Best Celebrity Nose Jobs
- 5 Celebs who went Plastic Surgery Overboard
- 5 Best Celebrity Before and After’s
- Have All The Kardashian Sisters Had Plastic Surgery?
- Did Chris Pratt Get Plastic Surgery?
- 4 Ways Megan Fox Changed Her Look
- 18 Older Celebrities With Great Plastic Surgery
- What Plastic Surgery Has Kylie Jenner Had Done?
- Understanding Renee Zellweger’s New Look
- 10 Benefits Of 3 Day Face Lifts
- What Is Levulan PDT?
- Getting Back In Shape After Pregnancy
- Best Methods To Remove Facial Hair
- Four Ways to Make your Eyes Bigger
- What is Thermage?
- Is it Safe to Breastfeed after Getting Implants?
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Summer: What to Know before Your Procedure
- What Is A Puppet Facelift?
- Plastic Surgery FAQs
- Can Teenagers Get Plastic Surgery?
- Will I Stop Sweating Completely After Excessive Sweating Treatments?
- Will Laser Treatment Get Rid My Acne Scars?
- Can I Tan After An Epidermal Peel?
- Ways To Enhance Your Nose Job
- 4 Different Ways to Enhance your Lips
- What Is ProFractional Therapy?
- How does FTM Top Surgery Differ from a Breast Reduction?
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Immediate?
- Will Getting Pregnant Change the Look of my Breast Implants?
- What to Know Before Beginning Botox Treatments
- How to Reduce The Appearance of “Turkey Neck”
- How Long is the Recovery Time of a Face Lift?
- New Trends: Cosmetic Surgery on your Hands
- Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries for Men
- Can you Tighten your Skin without Surgery?
- Can you get Areola Reduction Surgery?
- How Long Should You Take Testosterone After FTM Surgery?
- Volbella: A New Way to Make Lips Fuller and More Attractive
- When Can I Swim After Surgery?
- How do I Care for My Breasts After I Have an Augmentation?
- How Common is Plastic Surgery Today as Opposed to 10 or 20 Years Ago?
- Can I Breastfeed After Having a Breast Reduction?
- Is Face Yoga the New Alternative to Botox?
- How Old are Most Women Who Undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- What are SkinCeuticals and Where Can I Get Them in Canada?
- Diet Tips for After Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Nine Celebrities With Amazing Eyes
- Tips for Otoplasty Surgery Preparation and Recovery
- Can I Get A Brow Lift Effect From Dermal Fillers?
- What Are The Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Moms?
- Why do Men Love Breasts So Much?
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- How Long Should I Wait After Surgery to Work Out?
- How Long After Surgery Until I Can Have Sex?
- How to Stop Excessive Sweating
- Are Celebrity Excuses for Plastic Surgery Legit?
- Will Having Plastic Surgery Improve my Sex Life?
- What Makes a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Are Silicone Implants Safe for the Body?
- Busting the Top 7 Myths About Facelifts
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Thanks Dr. McLean’s For His Philanthropic Contributions!
- Skin Tightening with Thermage CPT
- FTM Female to Male Surgery
- Three Day Face Lift
- How has Breast Augmentation Become Safer Over Time?
- How soon after my baby can I get a Mommy Makeover?
- Popular non-surgical / non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- Can I Have a Baby After I Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Injectable Fillers
- A Message From Dr. Hugh McLean
- Toronto & Mississauga Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Arm Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Butt Implant
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Consultation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Enhance Backside
- Enhance Your Eyes
- Excessive Sweating
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Face Lift
- General Category
- Hair Removal
- Health Tips
- Healthy Tips
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Injections
- McLean Clinic
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job
- Photodynamic Therapy
- plastic surgery
- ProFractional Laser Treatment
- Reduce scarring
- Sagging Skin
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- September 2011