10 Types of Facelifts: Which One is Best for You
Facelifts are a popular cosmetic surgery choice for men and women who want to reverse the signs of aging. Aside from time, different factors such as stress, sun exposure, unhealthy diets, and gravity can be easily reflected on our facial features. Typical concerns are wrinkles, saggy cheeks, and the infamous “turkey neck.” The good news is, there are different types of facelifts that make it possible for individuals with different needs and preferences to halt the signs of aging and achieve a more youthful appearance.
Let’s look at the different types of facelifts to help you determine which one suits you best.
Learn About the Different Types of Facelifts
The cosmetic surgery industry is on a constant upturn, with more and more individuals wanting to shed decades off their appearance. According to statistics, North Americans spent 9 billion on procedures in 2020, with facelifts being considered some of the most in-demand cosmetic surgeries out there. Constant developments throughout the years have allowed major innovations in facelift procedures.
The different types of facelifts fall under two major categories: surgical and non-surgical. The patient and the cosmetic surgeon decides which type of facelift is the most suitable on a case-by-case basis.
Let’s look at the different types of facelifts:
1. Deep Plane Facelift, or SMAS Facelift
A deep plane facelift eliminates sagging skin at the base of the chin and neck by lifting up and strengthening the lax muscles. The cosmetic surgeon will make adjustments in the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) located under the skin close to the muscles for smiling and frowning. The procedure aims to reshape, reposition, and smoothen out the SMAS layer to eliminate wrinkles.
2. Mini Facelift
This is one of the most common types of facelifts that involves a surgical technique. The surgeon will perform small incisions under the hairline in order to tighten and smoothen the skin while removing excess tissue. A mini facelift removes the appearance of jowls, which form around the lower half of the cheeks and mouth. Jowls are developed as a result of collagen production as an individual gets older.
3. Mid Facelift
This procedure targets the midsection of the face, particularly the cheeks. The surgeon will remove excess tissue, or use the excess tissue to lift up the cheeks. The goal is to eliminate sagging cheeks and decrease the appearance of wrinkles and lines across the face. This is one of the types of facelifts that is recommended for patients who do not have jowls or marionette lines.
4. Cheek Lift
A cheek lift enhances the appearance of the cheekbones and reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the mid-facial area. This procedure provides volume and gives off a lifted appearance since it also removes under-eye puffiness. A bonus effect of the cheek lift is its ability to contour the nasal folds.
In this type of facelift, the cosmetic surgeon performs an S-shaped incision on the lower half of the face following the round of the neck and jawline. The surgeon separates the top layer of the skin from the muscles and tissues underneath the face. This procedure lifts up the skin, removes excess fat cells, and contours the muscles and underlying tissues. This high-level procedure results in a wrinkle-free, smooth facial appearance.
6. 3-Day Facelift
The 3-day facelift is one of the most convenient types of facelifts, as it can usually give minimal downtime. This facelift is performed with smaller incisions on the side of the face, which makes it a minimally invasive surgery. A skilled cosmetic surgeon uses absorbable sutures that don’t need to be removed, and there are no bandages, tubes, or drains involved during the procedure. Once the small incisions are made, the surgeon will release unwanted skin from the underlying muscles to achieve a vertical lift. It eliminates sagginess on the cheek and neck area, resulting in a youthful appearance. Its most notable benefit is the quicker recovery it promises to clients. This type of facelift allows patients to return back to their schedules quickly, as they enjoy the results of a highly efficient cosmetic surgery without having to spend weeks in bed.
7. Jawline Rejuvenation
The jaw and neckline are some of the most problematic areas for aging women. This procedure is one of the most popular types of facelifts to solve that issue. In a jawline rejuvenation procedure, the surgeon extracts excess fat from the neck area through liposuction. It gives the surgeon enough space to reshape and contour the jawline to make it smoother and more defined.
8. Cutaneous Lift
This procedure targets the lower face treatment area, which includes the jaw and the neck. Small incisions are made around the hairline and the ears, where the surgeon separates the top layer of the skin from the tissues and muscles underneath. The excess skin is removed, while the remaining skin is stretched all the way to reach the incisions. The incisions are then sealed with sutures. It tightens the skin and eliminates all wrinkles for a smoother, younger-looking, more radiant appearance.
9. Temporal and Lateral Brow Lift
Since the temples and brows are within close proximity, a procedure that smoothes out wrinkles in one area benefits the other area. This is what the brow lift procedure does. This is an example of minimally invasive types of facelifts, with only small incisions made along the hairline. The skin and underlying muscles are lifted up to stretch the drooping skin on the eyelids.
10. Liquid Facelift
Considered one of the most popular types of facelifts, this procedure is currently being practiced across North America and is revered for its time-efficiency and non-invasive nature. This procedure involves the use of injectable serums, such as Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, or Dysport, onto the targeted treatment area. These highly efficient serums have distinct measurements of hyaluronic acid and collagen, which stimulate collagen production and skin elasticity.
Based on the recommendations from your cosmetic surgeon, these types of facelifts can be performed in conjunction with other procedures, such as rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery, to achieve the best, natural-looking results.
Now that we’ve discussed the different types of facelifts, let’s find out which one suits you best.
Different Types of Facelifts According To Different Needs
Choosing among the many types of facelifts is a decision you cannot make on your own. Some individuals feel more comfortable going for non-surgical and quick-recovery types of facelifts, while others prefer more high-level surgeries for more drastic results.
This is why the consultation process is important. A consultation is the window of time when patients are given the chance to be honest about their needs, and for the doctors to perform an in-depth analysis of facial structure and features.
To give you an idea of how the consultation process works, we have listed several treatment areas and concerns that fit the types of facelifts.
|Neck and Chin||Deep Plane Facelift, Mini Facelift, S-Lift|
|Forehead and Eyebrows||Temporal and Brow Lift|
|Cheeks||Cutaneous Lift, Cheek Lift, 3-Day Facelift, Mid Lift, Mini Facelift|
|Jawline||Jawline Rejuvenation, S-Lift, Cutaneous Lift|
|Under-Eye||Cheek Lift, Liquid Facelift|
Below are the ideal types of facelifts addressing specific concerns:
|Busy Schedule||3-Day Facelift, Liquid Facelift, Cheek Lift|
|Tight Budget||Liquid Facelift, Cheek Lift|
|Saggy Skin and/or Jowls||Cheek Lift, 3-Day Facelift, Mini Facelift|
|Wrinkles and Fine Lines||All Types of Facelifts|
It is important to know that while this information is readily available, it is still advisable to book a consultation with your preferred cosmetic surgeon to allow an in-depth analysis of your specific features. As you consult with your surgeon, you will find out which types of facelifts are the most attainable for your particular needs, the risk factors involved, and recovery protocols. More importantly, a consultation will determine which types of facelifts are most suitable to help you achieve your desired outcomes.
Book a Consultation to Find More About the Different Types of Facelifts
Dr. Hugh McLean is a reputable cosmetic surgeon with years of successful experience backing his practice in Mississauga. Our holistic approach at McLean Clinic is combined with cutting-edge techniques to provide our clients the best cosmetic surgery experience possible. Our highly trained staff will guide you all throughout your journey, from the moment you call us for a consultation to the day you are able to flaunt your new look.
Take a step closer towards the transformation you’ve always wanted. Call us today and schedule your consultation to find out more about the different types of facelifts.
Leave A Comment
- What Happens If You Stop Botox Injections?
- Will I Have Visible Blepharoplasty Scars?
- How a 3-Day Facelift Can Stop Signs of Aging
- 10 Types of Facelifts: Which One is Best for You
- How to Get Rid of Neck Lines
- Differences Between Types Of Injectables
- Are You A Good Candidate For A Tummy Tuck?
- 6 Best Treatments for Sagging Cheeks
- How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
- The Ultimate Guide to Gynecomastia Surgery
- Ingredients Used in Chemical Peels
- Are Body-Sculpting Treatments Permanent?
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery and Scarring
- How Pregnancy Affects Tummy Tuck Procedures
- Causes of Gynecomastia in Men
- Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
- Answering The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Botox
- Answering Your Lip Filler FAQs
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How Do Face Lifts Work?
- How to Take Care of Your Skin After a Chemical Peel
- How to Restore Collagen in the Face
- How to Care for Your Lips After Getting Fillers
- The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
- The Best Fat Removal Procedures
- The Most Common Types of Chemical Peels
- 5 Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- The Benefits of Chemical Peel
- Losing Weight After Liposuction
- Cosmetic Nose Job VS Medical Nose Job
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgery vs Cosmetic Surgery: What’s the Difference?
- When Should You Get a Facelift?
- Testosterone and FTM Top Surgery
- What to Avoid After Getting Botox Injections
- 3 Common Reasons for a Nose Job
- How Long It Takes to Recover From Plastic Surgery
- The Benefits of Microneedling
- 10 Celebrities Who Denied Plastic Surgery Rumours
- 6 Celebrities’ Cosmetic Skin Treatments
- 8 Celebrities Before and After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Scar Treatments
- The Best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatments
- How Long Does Plastic Surgery Last?
- Top 5 Questions to Ask During Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- The Best Age to Get a Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need to Know About a Mini Facelift
- How to Prevent Scarring After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments You Can Still Enjoy While Pregnant
- What Can I Expect During Corrective Plastic Surgery?
- K-Beauty Plastic Surgery Trends of 2019
- Is Sex Better After Cosmetic Surgery?
- 8 Myths About Breast Augmentation
- 8 Celebrities You Never Knew Had Cosmetic Surgery
- Does Plastic Surgery Improve Self-Esteem?
- Why You Deserve a Mommy Makeover
- What Is a ‘Lift Edge’ Filler?
- Top Cosmetic Procedure Trends from Around the World
- Should You Combine Plastic Surgery Procedures?
- Cosmetic Treatments for Your Hands
- Top 5 Methods to Remove Facial Hair
- Why ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Cosmetic Surgery Is Such a Big Hit
- 8 Myths About Tummy Tucks
- 7 Habits That Are Causing Your Boobs to Sag
- How Long Until I’m Back in the Gym After My Cosmetic Surgery?
- What Breast Sensation Can I Expect After Augmentation Surgery?
- Which Facial Filler Is Right for Me?
- Laser Treatment Options for Age Spots
- Hollywood Celebrities Influencing the World of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Popular “Lunchtime” Procedures
- Best Procedures for Sagging Skin
- Are You a Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 5 Cosmetic Procedures to Help You Achieve Your Desired Body
- Laser, Waxing and Electrolysis – Which One Is Best for Me?
- Top 10 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- How to Handle Excessive Sweating
- Will a breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
- How to Protect Skin from Sun Damage
- 10 Things to Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Are You A Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 10 Things To Ask During Your First Consultation
- Celebrities And Their Favourite Cosmetic Procedures
- Which Season Is the Best Time to Start Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 Red Flags to Look out for When Picking a Plastic Surgeon
- How to Prepare for Your Upcoming Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Peels for Sun Damage
- Is Plastic Surgery Tourism A Good Idea?
- What Is Collagen And What Are Ways To Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 5 Ways To Help To Prevent Premature Wrinkles
- How To Enhance Your Facelift
- How To Choose The Size And Shape Of Your Breast Implants
- Top 5 Tips For Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 60s
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 30s
- Debunking Common Facelift Myths
- Differences between CoolSculpting, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks
- Can I Wear Makeup After Eyelid Surgery?
- Common Risks Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Everything You Need To Know About Lip Fillers
- Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- What Is The Recovery Time On A Breast Augmentation?
- Saline VS Silicone Implants
- The Difference Between Botox, Restylane and Juvederm
- Debunking 10 Common Rhinoplasty Myths
- What Age Should I Get A Facelift?
- How Can I Benefit From Combining My Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery?
- Must Try Laser Treatments This Winter
- How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
- Drop and Fluff: The Recovery Timeline of Your Breast Augmentation
- What Is The Difference Between Over-The-Counter Skin Care and Medical Grade Skin Care?
- Plastic Surgery By Age
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Liposuction
- When Do I Get a Full Facelift or a Mini Facelift?
- Your Tummy Tuck Handbook
- 8 Unique Uses For Dermal Fillers
- Top 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries
- The Secret To Flawless Skin with Chemical Peels
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- 5 Things To Know Before Getting A Breast Augmentation
- What’s The Difference Between a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?
- Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing
- How To Determine The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon For You
- What are the best treatments for acne scars?
- 9 Facts About Cosmetic Surgery You Should Know
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- 3 Things You Should Never Lie To Your Plastic Surgeon About
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Liposuction Results
- 6 Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why Winter Is The Best Time For Skin Laser Treatment
- 6 Things To Look For During Your Cosmetic Consultation
- 5 Habits That Accelerate The Signs Of Aging
- Important Lip Care Tips After Fillers
- Upgrade Your Skin Care Regimen In 2018
- CoolSculpting Or Liposuction: Which One Is Right For You?
- 4 Reasons To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair In The Winter
- How Long Will A Non-Surgical Facelift Last?
- 5 Reasons Droopy Eyelids Are Affecting Your Confidence
- Do Natural Breast Enhancement Exercises Work?
- Are You Susceptible To Lines And Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes
- Seven Ways To Slow Down Your Skin’s Aging Process
- Four Ways To Combat Excessive Sweating
- How Long Do Lip Injections Last?
- What Is The Criteria For A Breast Reduction To Be Medically Necessary?
- How Your Skin Ages Throughout The Decades
- Mommy Makeover: The Most Common Procedures
- Why Non Surgical Face Lifts Are Totally Safe
- How To Know If Laser Hair Removal Is Right For You
- What’s The Recovery Like For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Surgeon Before Eye Lift Surgery
- Implants After Breastfeeding: 5 Things To Know
- The Best Procedures To Improve Facial Symmetry
- 5 Non-Invasive Procedures That Get Rid Of A Double Chin
- Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
- Can A Breast Reduction Help With Neck Pain?
- Do Face-Lift Exercises Really Work?
- What To Expect During Blepharoplasty Surgery
- What Does Your Partner Think About Your Body Hair?
- What To Expect After Laser Hair Removal
- Can A Breast Reduction Reduce The Risk Of Cancer?
- Seven Reasons Why Collagen Lip Fillers Are Being Replaced By Juvederm
- 6 Facial Plastic Surgeries That Make You Look Younger
- What’s The Difference Between Upper And Lower Blepharoplasty?
- 8 Benefits Of An Arm Lift
- Aesthetic Vs. Deep Chemical Peel: What’s The Difference?
- How Often Do You Need Lip Injections?
- 10 Celebrities Who Had Breast Reduction Surgery
- All About Lip Injections For Men
- Five Exercises To Lift Your Eyes
- Laser Hair Removal For Blonde Hair: 5 Things To Know
- Recovery Tips After Breast Reduction Surgery
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Had Eyelift Surgery
- Home Care After Juvederm Lip Injections
- The Best Time Of Year For Laser Hair Removal
- Five Tips For Faster Recovery After An Arm Lift Procedure
- How The Brow Lift Procedure Helps To Keep You Looking Young
- Getting Ready For A Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy? Here Are Five Things You Need To Know
- Excessive Sweating? Know The Changes In Your Body
- Vitamins And Herbs That Interfere With Your Plastic Surgery
- Is Excessive Sweating Common In Diabetic Patients?
- Can Botox Help With Acne Scarring?
- How To Know If You’re A Candidate For Coolsculpting
- List Of Top Celebrities With Hyperhidrosis
- Is It Safe To Have Blepharoplasty After LASIK?
- Main Differences Between Male And Female Breast Reduction
- Dos And Don’ts Of Selecting A Bra After Breast Augmentation
- Seven Foods And Beverages That Cause Excessive Sweating
- Exercising After Liposuction: Everything You Need To Know
- Seven Causes Of Sagging Skin
- Tips For Updating Your Wardrobe After A Breast Lift
- 5 Myths About Eyelid Surgery
- Can I Have Breast Augmentation Surgery If I Have A Heart Murmur?
- How Long After Laser Hair Removal Can I Tan?
- How To Reduce Bruising And Swelling After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- 5 Things To Consider Before Thermage Treatment
- How To Enhance Your Eyes
- 5 Benefits Of Levulan Photodynamic Therapy
- 5 Habits That Cause Breasts To Sag
- 5 Ways To Get Your Dream Body
- Can Botox Help Prevent Wrinkles In Younger Patients?
- Health Benefits Of Combining Procedures
- Do Patients Ever Experience Vision Problems After Eyelid Surgery?
- How Does CoolSculpting Get Such Dramatic Results Without Being Invasive?
- 6 Ways You Can Enhance Your Backside
- Why Botox Treatments Are Safer Than You Think
- How Your Diet Needs To Change Before Facelift Surgery
- What’s The Best Way To Reduce Scarring?
- How Are Lip Implants Done?
- 5 New Cosmetic Treatments That Are Hot In Canada
- How Breast Reductions Affect Your Physical Health
- Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Cosmetic Procedures
- Best Post-Baby Bodies In Hollywood
- 5 Celebrities Who Look Younger Than They Are
- Best Butt Augmentations In Hollywood
- Which Celebrities Get Lip Injections?
- What Plastic Surgery Has Olivia Munn Undergone?
- What Cosmetic Treatment Has Courteney Cox Had?
- 3 Stars You Didn’t Know Had Butt Implants
- When Did Blake Lively Get Her Nose Job?
- 7 Fans Who Have Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Their Favourite Celebrities
- Has Diane Keaton Gotten A Face Lift?
- How Does Jennifer Lopez Not Age?
- 90’s Pop Stars: Which Ones Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Does Blake Shelton Get Botox?
- What Plastic Surgeries Have the Real Housewives Had?
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Appearance In 2016
- Who Are The Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery?
- Has Gwen Stefani Had Plastic Surgery?
- 3 Celebrity Moms Who Had A Tummy Tuck
- What Is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 6 Celebrities Who Got Plastic Surgery When They Were Young
- How To Get Rid Of The Scars After Surgery?
- 6 Upcoming Trends In Cosmetic Procedures
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Celebrity Moms Who Look Just Like Their Daughters
- Three Of The Best Botox Results In Famous Men
- Which Kardashians Have Butt Implants?
- Can I Tattoo Over My Scars?
- Pop Stars And Plastic Surgery: What Have They Had?
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Plastic Surgery
- 3 Celebrities Who Don’t Age
- 3 Best Male Plastic Surgery Before And Afters
- Which ‘Friends’ Stars Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Best Celebrity Nose Jobs
- 5 Celebs who went Plastic Surgery Overboard
- 5 Best Celebrity Before and After’s
- Have All The Kardashian Sisters Had Plastic Surgery?
- Did Chris Pratt Get Plastic Surgery?
- 4 Ways Megan Fox Changed Her Look
- 18 Older Celebrities With Great Plastic Surgery
- What Plastic Surgery Has Kylie Jenner Had Done?
- Understanding Renee Zellweger’s New Look
- 10 Benefits Of 3 Day Face Lifts
- What Is Levulan PDT?
- Getting Back In Shape After Pregnancy
- Exercising Tips After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Best Methods To Remove Facial Hair
- Four Ways to Make your Eyes Bigger
- What is Thermage?
- Is it Safe to Breastfeed after Getting Implants?
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Summer: What to Know before Your Procedure
- What Is A Puppet Facelift?
- Plastic Surgery FAQs
- Can Teenagers Get Plastic Surgery?
- Will I Stop Sweating Completely After Excessive Sweating Treatments?
- Will Laser Treatment Get Rid My Acne Scars?
- Can I Tan After An Epidermal Peel?
- Ways To Enhance Your Nose Job
- 4 Different Ways to Enhance your Lips
- What Is ProFractional Therapy?
- How does FTM Top Surgery Differ from a Breast Reduction?
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Immediate?
- Will Getting Pregnant Change the Look of my Breast Implants?
- What to Know Before Beginning Botox Treatments
- How to Reduce The Appearance of “Turkey Neck”
- How Long is the Recovery Time of a Face Lift?
- New Trends: Cosmetic Surgery on your Hands
- Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries for Men
- Can you Tighten your Skin without Surgery?
- Can you get Areola Reduction Surgery?
- How Long Should You Take Testosterone After FTM Surgery?
- Volbella: A New Way to Make Lips Fuller and More Attractive
- When Can I Swim After Surgery?
- How do I Care for My Breasts After I Have an Augmentation?
- How Common is Plastic Surgery Today as Opposed to 10 or 20 Years Ago?
- Can I Breastfeed After Having a Breast Reduction?
- Is Face Yoga the New Alternative to Botox?
- How Old are Most Women Who Undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- What are SkinCeuticals and Where Can I Get Them in Canada?
- Diet Tips for After Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Nine Celebrities With Amazing Eyes
- Tips for Otoplasty Surgery Preparation and Recovery
- Can I Get A Brow Lift Effect From Dermal Fillers?
- What Are The Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Moms?
- Why do Men Love Breasts So Much?
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- How Long Should I Wait After Surgery to Work Out?
- How Long After Surgery Until I Can Have Sex?
- How to Stop Excessive Sweating
- Are Celebrity Excuses for Plastic Surgery Legit?
- Will Having Plastic Surgery Improve my Sex Life?
- What Makes a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Are Silicone Implants Safe for the Body?
- Busting the Top 7 Myths About Facelifts
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Thanks Dr. McLean’s For His Philanthropic Contributions!
- Skin Tightening with Thermage CPT
- FTM Female to Male Surgery
- Three Day Face Lift
- How has Breast Augmentation Become Safer Over Time?
- How soon after my baby can I get a Mommy Makeover?
- Popular non-surgical / non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- Can I Have a Baby After I Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Injectable Fillers
- A Message From Dr. Hugh McLean
- Toronto & Mississauga Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Arm Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Butt Implant
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Consultation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Enhance Backside
- Enhance Your Eyes
- Excessive Sweating
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Face Lift
- General Category
- Hair Removal
- Health Tips
- Healthy Tips
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Injections
- McLean Clinic
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job
- Photodynamic Therapy
- plastic surgery
- ProFractional Laser Treatment
- Reduce scarring
- Sagging Skin
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- September 2011