Will I Have Visible Blepharoplasty Scars?
Blepharoplasty is a common type of cosmetic eyelid surgery that removes unwanted fat, muscle, and skin around the eye area. It repairs droopy eyelids and aims to eliminate the look of “puffy” eyes and under-eye bags and hollows. While it has many uplifting benefits, a common concern of men and women who wish to undergo the procedure is the possible blepharoplasty scars that can take form afterward.
As long as the cosmetic surgeon is fully trained to perform the procedure, there is little to no chance that there will be blepharoplasty scars.
Let’s take a closer look at the different types of blepharoplasty procedures, the preparation involved, proper aftercare instructions, and important things to remember to ensure that you will not develop blepharoplasty scars.
Types of Blepharoplasty Procedures
There are two main types of blepharoplasty procedures: lower and upper blepharoplasty. Let’s take an in-depth look at these two types.
Lower blepharoplasty is a procedure performed in the under-eye area. It simply refers to an eyelift procedure on the lower eyelid and it removes excess skin and fat formations that are responsible for a “droopy” or tired look.
The cosmetic surgeon will make small incisions beneath the lower eyelids, in which the excess loose skin and fat will be removed. The incisions will be made on the natural skin crease, and there will be little to no visible blepharoplasty scars after the area has completely healed. The result of the lower eyelift will be more radiant, awake eyes.
As the name suggests, upper blepharoplasty is performed on the top of the eyelids to remove excess skin build-up. The excess skin causes the heavy-lidded, hooded look, which happens to men and women as they age.
During the procedure, an incision is made in the crease of the eyelid where the excess skin is removed. The eyelid is tightened to achieve a natural-looking, younger look without the puffiness under the eyes. The positioning of the incision makes little to no blepharoplasty scars.
Blepharoplasty is beneficial for men and women who would like to eliminate the appearance of:
- Puffy eye bags
- Sagging or Heaviness of the eyelids
- Looking tired and weary even after a full night’s sleep
Once the patient is fully healed, a blepharoplasty procedure results in a rejuvenated, youthful appearance. Additionally, this procedure is specially developed to improve vision for patients who want to restore complete peripheral eyesight. With that being said, some individuals go through this cosmetic procedure due to impaired vision caused by droopy eyelids.
A consultation will help you decide what kind of blepharoplasty procedure works well for you, or if there is a need to perform both surgeries in conjunction.
How Do I Prepare for a Blepharoplasty Procedure?
Adequate preparation prior to a procedure is a crucial step in ensuring that clients get the best results. Here are some important reminders to keep in mind when you are preparing for eyelid surgery at McLean Clinic:
Patients are advised to refrain from smoking two weeks before and after the procedure. Nicotine and tobacco smoke can delay the healing and can make you more susceptible to blepharoplasty scars.
Avoid Any Medication
Patients are advised to avoid taking aspirin, ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), naproxen (Aleve), and other types of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications two weeks prior to the surgery schedule. Vitamin E and other herbal supplements are also prohibited. Intake of these types of medication can cause delays in healing and can increase the chances of developing blepharoplasty scars. Your cosmetic surgeon will recommend taking over the counter pain medication such as Advil or Tylenol.
Ask Someone to Drive You
After eyelid surgery, patients will not be allowed to drive alone. Before the schedule, we advise patients to arrange for someone to stay with them for the first 24 hours after the surgery.
On the Day of Blepharoplasty Surgery:
- Do not eat or drink anything on the day of the surgery
- Wear loose clothing and avoid wearing any jewelry
- Do not wear any make-up
- Wearing prescription glasses is allowed, but not contact lenses
Proper Aftercare Tips and Routines to Prevent Blepharoplasty Scars
As with all forms of cosmetic surgery procedures, aftercare is an important part of achieving successful results for eyelid surgery. Blepharoplasty scars are prevented if the patient follows correct post-operative maintenance advised by the cosmetic surgeon. While the pain involved can be minimized by over the counter medication, most of the swelling and bruising will go away within one to two weeks after the procedure.
Here are some key points to remember when going through blepharoplasty recovery.
Use Gauze Pads
Iced gauze pads or gauze pads dipped in clean ice water and wrung out should be applied on the affected area and cheeks for the first 48 hours. This practice minimizes swelling and discolouration.
Keep Head Elevated to Minimize Swelling
Once you are at home, it is important to always keep the head elevated while resting. A recliner should work well, or an extra pillow on your side of the bed. Allowing your body to heal during the first week is crucial, and a well-rested body allows optimal regeneration in the affected areas.
Gently Clean the Incisions with Soap and Water
External eyelid incisions can be cleaned with a Q-Tip and half-strength hydrogen peroxide, which can be diluted with clean water. Using clean water and soap to clean incisions will help prevent infections and keep the area sanitized.
Avoid Heavy Physical Activity
Patients are asked to refrain from performing strenuous activities during the healing process as it can open up the stitches and cause scarring. To keep healthy blood flow going, patients can resume light walking or stretching of the legs and arms three days after the surgery. Other heavier forms of exercises can be resumed three weeks after the surgery.
Avoid Sun Exposure
Refrain from going outside when it’s sunny, or exposing the skin to tanning beds and sun lamps for up to six weeks post-surgery. It is advised to apply sunscreen prescribed by the cosmetic surgeon.
Aside from all of the routines mentioned above, clients are advised to eat whole foods such as fruits and vegetables during the healing process. A healthy diet speeds up the healing process and allows the skin to fully regenerate.
Straight Facts About Blepharoplasty Scars
All blepharoplasty procedures involve incisions into the skin surrounding the eyes. A small scar will be left where the incision has been made. The small blepharoplasty scars will usually be hidden in the natural creases of the eye and will continue to lighten in colour as weeks go by. As long as the cosmetic surgeon performs the surgery to the highest standards, visible blepharoplasty scars should be non-existent after months of constant healing.
While healing, patients are advised to undergo strict aftercare routines to ensure that the temporary blepharoplasty scars will lighten up. To minimize external scarring, patients are advised to apply antibiotic ointments and scar minimizing creams that are prescribed by our cosmetic surgeon.
Like all cosmetic procedures, there are potential complications that might occur after eyelid surgery. Mild to moderate pain can be experienced, as well as swelling, tightness, and redness around the eye area. All of these should be resolved as the healing process continues.
For an overview of risks and concerns associated with the surgery, such as the development of blepharoplasty scars, click here. Dr. McLean will be happy to provide you with a thorough overview of the risk factors that are specific to your blepharoplasty procedure.
Book A Consultation With Us Today
McLean Clinic is the leading cosmetic surgery clinic in Mississauga. Year after year, we pride ourselves as innovators of cutting-edge techniques to ensure the best results for our clients. We understand the importance of client satisfaction, and our countless success stories prove our dedication to the craft of cosmetic surgery.
Book a consultation with us today to learn more about eyelid surgery. You can also call us to find out if your skin type will react well to the surgery and if there is a chance of developing blepharoplasty scars.
Leave A Comment
- What Happens If You Stop Botox Injections?
- Will I Have Visible Blepharoplasty Scars?
- How a 3-Day Facelift Can Stop Signs of Aging
- 10 Types of Facelifts: Which One is Best for You
- How to Get Rid of Neck Lines
- Differences Between Types Of Injectables
- Are You A Good Candidate For A Tummy Tuck?
- 6 Best Treatments for Sagging Cheeks
- How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
- The Ultimate Guide to Gynecomastia Surgery
- Ingredients Used in Chemical Peels
- Are Body-Sculpting Treatments Permanent?
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery and Scarring
- How Pregnancy Affects Tummy Tuck Procedures
- Causes of Gynecomastia in Men
- Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
- Answering The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Botox
- Answering Your Lip Filler FAQs
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How Do Face Lifts Work?
- How to Take Care of Your Skin After a Chemical Peel
- How to Restore Collagen in the Face
- How to Care for Your Lips After Getting Fillers
- The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
- The Best Fat Removal Procedures
- The Most Common Types of Chemical Peels
- 5 Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- The Benefits of Chemical Peel
- Losing Weight After Liposuction
- Cosmetic Nose Job VS Medical Nose Job
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgery vs Cosmetic Surgery: What’s the Difference?
- When Should You Get a Facelift?
- Testosterone and FTM Top Surgery
- What to Avoid After Getting Botox Injections
- 3 Common Reasons for a Nose Job
- How Long It Takes to Recover From Plastic Surgery
- The Benefits of Microneedling
- 10 Celebrities Who Denied Plastic Surgery Rumours
- 6 Celebrities’ Cosmetic Skin Treatments
- 8 Celebrities Before and After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Scar Treatments
- The Best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatments
- How Long Does Plastic Surgery Last?
- Top 5 Questions to Ask During Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- The Best Age to Get a Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need to Know About a Mini Facelift
- How to Prevent Scarring After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments You Can Still Enjoy While Pregnant
- What Can I Expect During Corrective Plastic Surgery?
- K-Beauty Plastic Surgery Trends of 2019
- Is Sex Better After Cosmetic Surgery?
- 8 Myths About Breast Augmentation
- 8 Celebrities You Never Knew Had Cosmetic Surgery
- Does Plastic Surgery Improve Self-Esteem?
- Why You Deserve a Mommy Makeover
- What Is a ‘Lift Edge’ Filler?
- Top Cosmetic Procedure Trends from Around the World
- Should You Combine Plastic Surgery Procedures?
- Cosmetic Treatments for Your Hands
- Top 5 Methods to Remove Facial Hair
- Why ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Cosmetic Surgery Is Such a Big Hit
- 8 Myths About Tummy Tucks
- 7 Habits That Are Causing Your Boobs to Sag
- How Long Until I’m Back in the Gym After My Cosmetic Surgery?
- What Breast Sensation Can I Expect After Augmentation Surgery?
- Which Facial Filler Is Right for Me?
- Laser Treatment Options for Age Spots
- Hollywood Celebrities Influencing the World of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Popular “Lunchtime” Procedures
- Best Procedures for Sagging Skin
- Are You a Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 5 Cosmetic Procedures to Help You Achieve Your Desired Body
- Laser, Waxing and Electrolysis – Which One Is Best for Me?
- Top 10 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- How to Handle Excessive Sweating
- Will a breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
- How to Protect Skin from Sun Damage
- 10 Things to Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Are You A Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 10 Things To Ask During Your First Consultation
- Celebrities And Their Favourite Cosmetic Procedures
- Which Season Is the Best Time to Start Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 Red Flags to Look out for When Picking a Plastic Surgeon
- How to Prepare for Your Upcoming Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Peels for Sun Damage
- Is Plastic Surgery Tourism A Good Idea?
- What Is Collagen And What Are Ways To Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 5 Ways To Help To Prevent Premature Wrinkles
- How To Enhance Your Facelift
- How To Choose The Size And Shape Of Your Breast Implants
- Top 5 Tips For Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 60s
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 30s
- Debunking Common Facelift Myths
- Differences between CoolSculpting, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks
- Can I Wear Makeup After Eyelid Surgery?
- Common Risks Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Everything You Need To Know About Lip Fillers
- Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- What Is The Recovery Time On A Breast Augmentation?
- Saline VS Silicone Implants
- The Difference Between Botox, Restylane and Juvederm
- Debunking 10 Common Rhinoplasty Myths
- What Age Should I Get A Facelift?
- How Can I Benefit From Combining My Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery?
- Must Try Laser Treatments This Winter
- How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
- Drop and Fluff: The Recovery Timeline of Your Breast Augmentation
- What Is The Difference Between Over-The-Counter Skin Care and Medical Grade Skin Care?
- Plastic Surgery By Age
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Liposuction
- When Do I Get a Full Facelift or a Mini Facelift?
- Your Tummy Tuck Handbook
- 8 Unique Uses For Dermal Fillers
- Top 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries
- The Secret To Flawless Skin with Chemical Peels
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- 5 Things To Know Before Getting A Breast Augmentation
- What’s The Difference Between a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?
- Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing
- How To Determine The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon For You
- What are the best treatments for acne scars?
- 9 Facts About Cosmetic Surgery You Should Know
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- 3 Things You Should Never Lie To Your Plastic Surgeon About
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Liposuction Results
- 6 Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why Winter Is The Best Time For Skin Laser Treatment
- 6 Things To Look For During Your Cosmetic Consultation
- 5 Habits That Accelerate The Signs Of Aging
- Important Lip Care Tips After Fillers
- Upgrade Your Skin Care Regimen In 2018
- CoolSculpting Or Liposuction: Which One Is Right For You?
- 4 Reasons To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair In The Winter
- How Long Will A Non-Surgical Facelift Last?
- 5 Reasons Droopy Eyelids Are Affecting Your Confidence
- Do Natural Breast Enhancement Exercises Work?
- Are You Susceptible To Lines And Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes
- Seven Ways To Slow Down Your Skin’s Aging Process
- Four Ways To Combat Excessive Sweating
- How Long Do Lip Injections Last?
- What Is The Criteria For A Breast Reduction To Be Medically Necessary?
- How Your Skin Ages Throughout The Decades
- Mommy Makeover: The Most Common Procedures
- Why Non Surgical Face Lifts Are Totally Safe
- How To Know If Laser Hair Removal Is Right For You
- What’s The Recovery Like For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Surgeon Before Eye Lift Surgery
- Implants After Breastfeeding: 5 Things To Know
- The Best Procedures To Improve Facial Symmetry
- 5 Non-Invasive Procedures That Get Rid Of A Double Chin
- Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
- Can A Breast Reduction Help With Neck Pain?
- Do Face-Lift Exercises Really Work?
- What To Expect During Blepharoplasty Surgery
- What Does Your Partner Think About Your Body Hair?
- What To Expect After Laser Hair Removal
- Can A Breast Reduction Reduce The Risk Of Cancer?
- Seven Reasons Why Collagen Lip Fillers Are Being Replaced By Juvederm
- 6 Facial Plastic Surgeries That Make You Look Younger
- What’s The Difference Between Upper And Lower Blepharoplasty?
- 8 Benefits Of An Arm Lift
- Aesthetic Vs. Deep Chemical Peel: What’s The Difference?
- How Often Do You Need Lip Injections?
- 10 Celebrities Who Had Breast Reduction Surgery
- All About Lip Injections For Men
- Five Exercises To Lift Your Eyes
- Laser Hair Removal For Blonde Hair: 5 Things To Know
- Recovery Tips After Breast Reduction Surgery
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Had Eyelift Surgery
- Home Care After Juvederm Lip Injections
- The Best Time Of Year For Laser Hair Removal
- Five Tips For Faster Recovery After An Arm Lift Procedure
- How The Brow Lift Procedure Helps To Keep You Looking Young
- Getting Ready For A Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy? Here Are Five Things You Need To Know
- Excessive Sweating? Know The Changes In Your Body
- Vitamins And Herbs That Interfere With Your Plastic Surgery
- Is Excessive Sweating Common In Diabetic Patients?
- Can Botox Help With Acne Scarring?
- How To Know If You’re A Candidate For Coolsculpting
- List Of Top Celebrities With Hyperhidrosis
- Is It Safe To Have Blepharoplasty After LASIK?
- Main Differences Between Male And Female Breast Reduction
- Dos And Don’ts Of Selecting A Bra After Breast Augmentation
- Seven Foods And Beverages That Cause Excessive Sweating
- Exercising After Liposuction: Everything You Need To Know
- Seven Causes Of Sagging Skin
- Tips For Updating Your Wardrobe After A Breast Lift
- 5 Myths About Eyelid Surgery
- Can I Have Breast Augmentation Surgery If I Have A Heart Murmur?
- How Long After Laser Hair Removal Can I Tan?
- How To Reduce Bruising And Swelling After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- 5 Things To Consider Before Thermage Treatment
- How To Enhance Your Eyes
- 5 Benefits Of Levulan Photodynamic Therapy
- 5 Habits That Cause Breasts To Sag
- 5 Ways To Get Your Dream Body
- Can Botox Help Prevent Wrinkles In Younger Patients?
- Health Benefits Of Combining Procedures
- Do Patients Ever Experience Vision Problems After Eyelid Surgery?
- How Does CoolSculpting Get Such Dramatic Results Without Being Invasive?
- 6 Ways You Can Enhance Your Backside
- Why Botox Treatments Are Safer Than You Think
- How Your Diet Needs To Change Before Facelift Surgery
- What’s The Best Way To Reduce Scarring?
- How Are Lip Implants Done?
- 5 New Cosmetic Treatments That Are Hot In Canada
- How Breast Reductions Affect Your Physical Health
- Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Cosmetic Procedures
- Best Post-Baby Bodies In Hollywood
- 5 Celebrities Who Look Younger Than They Are
- Best Butt Augmentations In Hollywood
- Which Celebrities Get Lip Injections?
- What Plastic Surgery Has Olivia Munn Undergone?
- What Cosmetic Treatment Has Courteney Cox Had?
- 3 Stars You Didn’t Know Had Butt Implants
- When Did Blake Lively Get Her Nose Job?
- 7 Fans Who Have Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Their Favourite Celebrities
- Has Diane Keaton Gotten A Face Lift?
- How Does Jennifer Lopez Not Age?
- 90’s Pop Stars: Which Ones Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Does Blake Shelton Get Botox?
- What Plastic Surgeries Have the Real Housewives Had?
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Appearance In 2016
- Who Are The Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery?
- Has Gwen Stefani Had Plastic Surgery?
- 3 Celebrity Moms Who Had A Tummy Tuck
- What Is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 6 Celebrities Who Got Plastic Surgery When They Were Young
- How To Get Rid Of The Scars After Surgery?
- 6 Upcoming Trends In Cosmetic Procedures
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Celebrity Moms Who Look Just Like Their Daughters
- Three Of The Best Botox Results In Famous Men
- Which Kardashians Have Butt Implants?
- Can I Tattoo Over My Scars?
- Pop Stars And Plastic Surgery: What Have They Had?
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Plastic Surgery
- 3 Celebrities Who Don’t Age
- 3 Best Male Plastic Surgery Before And Afters
- Which ‘Friends’ Stars Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Best Celebrity Nose Jobs
- 5 Celebs who went Plastic Surgery Overboard
- 5 Best Celebrity Before and After’s
- Have All The Kardashian Sisters Had Plastic Surgery?
- Did Chris Pratt Get Plastic Surgery?
- 4 Ways Megan Fox Changed Her Look
- 18 Older Celebrities With Great Plastic Surgery
- What Plastic Surgery Has Kylie Jenner Had Done?
- Understanding Renee Zellweger’s New Look
- 10 Benefits Of 3 Day Face Lifts
- What Is Levulan PDT?
- Getting Back In Shape After Pregnancy
- Exercising Tips After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Best Methods To Remove Facial Hair
- Four Ways to Make your Eyes Bigger
- What is Thermage?
- Is it Safe to Breastfeed after Getting Implants?
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Summer: What to Know before Your Procedure
- What Is A Puppet Facelift?
- Plastic Surgery FAQs
- Can Teenagers Get Plastic Surgery?
- Will I Stop Sweating Completely After Excessive Sweating Treatments?
- Will Laser Treatment Get Rid My Acne Scars?
- Can I Tan After An Epidermal Peel?
- Ways To Enhance Your Nose Job
- 4 Different Ways to Enhance your Lips
- What Is ProFractional Therapy?
- How does FTM Top Surgery Differ from a Breast Reduction?
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Immediate?
- Will Getting Pregnant Change the Look of my Breast Implants?
- What to Know Before Beginning Botox Treatments
- How to Reduce The Appearance of “Turkey Neck”
- How Long is the Recovery Time of a Face Lift?
- New Trends: Cosmetic Surgery on your Hands
- Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries for Men
- Can you Tighten your Skin without Surgery?
- Can you get Areola Reduction Surgery?
- How Long Should You Take Testosterone After FTM Surgery?
- Volbella: A New Way to Make Lips Fuller and More Attractive
- When Can I Swim After Surgery?
- How do I Care for My Breasts After I Have an Augmentation?
- How Common is Plastic Surgery Today as Opposed to 10 or 20 Years Ago?
- Can I Breastfeed After Having a Breast Reduction?
- Is Face Yoga the New Alternative to Botox?
- How Old are Most Women Who Undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- What are SkinCeuticals and Where Can I Get Them in Canada?
- Diet Tips for After Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Nine Celebrities With Amazing Eyes
- Tips for Otoplasty Surgery Preparation and Recovery
- Can I Get A Brow Lift Effect From Dermal Fillers?
- What Are The Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Moms?
- Why do Men Love Breasts So Much?
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- How Long Should I Wait After Surgery to Work Out?
- How Long After Surgery Until I Can Have Sex?
- How to Stop Excessive Sweating
- Are Celebrity Excuses for Plastic Surgery Legit?
- Will Having Plastic Surgery Improve my Sex Life?
- What Makes a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Are Silicone Implants Safe for the Body?
- Busting the Top 7 Myths About Facelifts
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Thanks Dr. McLean’s For His Philanthropic Contributions!
- Skin Tightening with Thermage CPT
- FTM Female to Male Surgery
- Three Day Face Lift
- How has Breast Augmentation Become Safer Over Time?
- How soon after my baby can I get a Mommy Makeover?
- Popular non-surgical / non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- Can I Have a Baby After I Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Injectable Fillers
- A Message From Dr. Hugh McLean
- Toronto & Mississauga Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Arm Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Butt Implant
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Consultation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Enhance Backside
- Enhance Your Eyes
- Excessive Sweating
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Face Lift
- General Category
- Hair Removal
- Health Tips
- Healthy Tips
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Injections
- McLean Clinic
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job
- Photodynamic Therapy
- plastic surgery
- ProFractional Laser Treatment
- Reduce scarring
- Sagging Skin
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- September 2011