Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery and Scarring
Plastic surgery scars are a top concern for many clients contemplating going through this cosmetic enhancement procedure. In reality, scarring is an inevitable part of any kind of surgery due to the incisions involved. Nevertheless, plastic surgery scars can be barely visible when done by an expert plastic surgeon.
Dr. Hugh McLean is certified as a specialist in plastic surgery by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada and the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, Inc. He boasts decades of experience and expertise in achieving flawless results for countless patients over the years.
In this article, we’ll talk about the different surgical techniques and after-care tips done to minimize the risks of plastic surgery scars and how the procedure can dramatically improve the appearance of existing scars.
Let’s delve right in!
Does Plastic Surgery Leave Scars?
Yes, plastic surgery leaves scars; all types of surgery do. However, they are often so small and strategically located in hidden places that even you will hardly notice.
Here are some examples of surgical procedures that promise amazing results but leave very minimal scarring.
The facelift (rhytidectomy) is a popular surgical cosmetic treatment commonly used to address facial aging and achieve a younger-looking appearance. The way facelifts work is it reduces the appearance of wrinkles, jowls, and sagging on the neck area. Plastic surgery scars from a facelift is a total non-issue. Small incision lines are expertly concealed in the face’s natural contours, like behind the ear and the cheek, in front of the ear, under the chin, or posterior hairline.
Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery corrects droopy eyelids and involves surgically removing excess skin, muscle, and fat. It’s a cosmetic enhancement that can make your eyes appear bigger and make your face look visibly younger. When done by a board-certified plastic surgeon, none will be the wiser that you’ve gotten an eyelid surgery. The incision is made along the natural folds of the eyelids, making the blepharoplasty scars practically invisible.
Also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation, the brow lift is an in-demand surgical cosmetic treatment that restores the youthful arch of the brows and addresses the skin sagging in the surrounding areas, including the forehead and eyelids. One could get away with a brow lift because there won’t be apparent scars to give away your secret. The incisions are small, thin, cleverly hidden, and quickly fades over time.
Have you ever seen plastic surgery scars in someone who has undergone nose reconstruction? Probably not. Technically, rhinoplasty can also leave scars, but because the incision is made inside the nose, so you can’t see them.
If you are thinking of increasing your breast size with a breast augmentation procedure but are holding back due to concerns of plastic surgery scars, don’t fret. Your surgeon will insert the breast implants by only making a tiny incision around the areola or fold below the breast. Once the scar has healed completely, no one will have a clue.
How Does Your Surgeon Reduce Your Risk of Plastic Surgery Scars?
The success of any surgical procedure lies heavily on the skill and expertise of the surgeon. Plastic surgery is no exception. If you want to reduce your risk of developing plastic surgery scars, ensure that you work only with a qualified and top-notch plastic surgeon who is knowledgeable in the latest advancements in technology and techniques in the field of aesthetic medicine.
A reliable plastic surgeon should implement sophisticated surgical techniques to lessen the risk of plastic surgery scarring and encourage the skin’s natural healing process.
Precise Surgical Movements
Your plastic surgeon’s expert precision will minimize the skin’s trauma. Part of the reason why plastic surgery scars have a greater chance of healing faster and fading away than scarring from traumatic injuries is that they produce less damage to the skin’s soft tissues. With proper wound care, they also have a significantly lower risk of becoming infected.
Strategic Placement of Incisions
Besides selecting a less inconspicuous spot to hide the scar, your plastic surgeon will also design the incision along the skin’s natural creases that are always relaxed, like wrinkles. Natural junctions between different parts of the body are also taken advantage of when concealing plastic surgery scars.
Types and Style of Stitches
The types and styles of sutures that your surgeon will choose to use will all have an impact on how well your skin is going to heal naturally or how bad it’s going to scar. Traditional incisions most often follow relaxed skin tension lines. Deep dissolving stitches may be used in treatment areas with thicker skin that experience a lot of movement and tension.
On the other hand, your surgeon may prefer non-dissolving sutures that will be removed within a week post-operation to mitigate the risks of permanent marking, widening the incision wound, and skin inflammation, which all potentially exacerbate one’s risk for plastic surgery scars.
Tips to Prevent Scarring After Cosmetic Surgery
In addition to trusting only the best cosmetic surgeon to do your procedure, patients can also implement several strategies to put their minds at ease about potential scarring.
Here are some tips that you can do at home:
Follow Your Surgeon’s Advice Exactly As Prescribed
Your surgeon will provide you with post-operative care instructions before you are given the clearance to go home, covering everything you need to know from wound care to pain management. Take these instructions to heart and follow every single step to eliminate complications and ensure your swift recovery. If you are concerned or confused about any item on the list, do not hesitate to give the clinic a call to advise you accordingly.
Take Things Slowly and Be Patient With Your Healing Process
Take time off work. Block a week or two off your social calendar and devote the time to focus on your recovery. Stop yourself from moving too much or performing rigorous physical activities that can place unnecessary pressure or strain on your incisions, which can result in broader and darker plastic surgery scars. Listen to your surgeon’s advice on the safest time to resume your usual activities.
Leave the Surgical Tape as Advised by Your Surgeon
The post-surgical tape protects the incisions and supports the skin, preventing strain and stretching, which can result in scarring.
Step up on Sun Protection
Healing skin is extra sensitive and, therefore, more vulnerable to sun damage. Avoid unprotected sun exposure at all costs as it can result in darker plastic surgery scars. Keep the treatment area covered with clothes or a wide-brimmed hat if you’ve had cosmetic enhancements on your face.
More importantly, do not forget to wear a full-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 50, even when you are only staying indoors or driving around in your car. Harmful ultraviolet light from the sun can penetrate uncoated windows and damage the skin. The regular use of sunscreen not only protects your skin from the damaging effects of the sun but also lowers your risk of skin cancer.
Double-Check With Your Doctor Before Massaging Your Scars
Scar massage is effective in thinning out the scar tissue and reducing skin sensitivity around the area. Despite its potential benefits on your plastic surgery scars, do not attempt to do this on your own without your doctor’s approval, especially during the first two weeks post-surgery when the skin tissues are still extremely vulnerable.
Ask Your Surgeon About Topical Creams for Plastic Surgery Scars
If you want to take proactive steps, your surgeon can recommend topical creams that contain vitamin E, medical-grade silicone, or corticosteroid injections to expedite the healing process of your plastic surgery scars. However, it’s important to note that no over-the-counter topical treatment will work on old scars.
Scar Revision Surgery
Plastic surgery is also useful in addressing severe scarring that non-surgical cosmetic scar treatments like chemical peels and laser rejuvenation treatment failed to fix. Scar revision surgery is done to correct and conceal scarring or discolouration and surface irregularities on the skin due to severe wounds from accidents or post-surgery incisions. Plastic surgery scar revision can be performed anywhere on the body and for different types of scars, including:
- Hypertrophic scars
Discover the Beauty of Plastic Surgery
McLean Clinic is a private medical facility specializing in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures accredited by the CAAASF and the Ministry of Health. For concerns about plastic surgery scars, send us an email or schedule an appointment with us.
Dr. Hugh McLean and our friendly medical staff would be more than happy to discuss the wonders of aesthetic medicine and the measures we take to achieve the impressive results we are best known for consistently. Book your free consultation today!
Leave A Comment
- Can Botox Help with Acne Scarring?
- 5 Cosmetic Treatments That Are Safe During Summertime
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Your Facelift Results
- What To Expect After Laser Hair Removal
- How to Permanently Reduce Underarm Sweat
- Getting in Shape for the Summer: Surgical vs. Non-Surgical
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Liposuction
- Exercising Tips After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- McLean Clinic Welcomes Dr. Boudana!
- What Happens If You Stop Botox Injections?
- Will I Have Visible Blepharoplasty Scars?
- How a 3-Day Facelift Can Stop Signs of Aging
- 10 Types of Facelifts: Which One is Best for You
- How to Get Rid of Neck Lines
- Differences Between Types Of Injectables
- Are You A Good Candidate For A Tummy Tuck?
- 6 Best Treatments for Sagging Cheeks
- How Long Do Lip Fillers Last?
- The Ultimate Guide to Gynecomastia Surgery
- Ingredients Used in Chemical Peels
- Are Body-Sculpting Treatments Permanent?
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery and Scarring
- How Pregnancy Affects Tummy Tuck Procedures
- Causes of Gynecomastia in Men
- Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
- Answering The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Botox
- Answering Your Lip Filler FAQs
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How Do Face Lifts Work?
- How to Take Care of Your Skin After a Chemical Peel
- How to Restore Collagen in the Face
- How to Care for Your Lips After Getting Fillers
- The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
- The Best Fat Removal Procedures
- The Most Common Types of Chemical Peels
- 5 Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- The Benefits of Chemical Peel
- Losing Weight After Liposuction
- Cosmetic Nose Job VS Medical Nose Job
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgery vs Cosmetic Surgery: What’s the Difference?
- When Should You Get a Facelift?
- Testosterone and FTM Top Surgery
- What to Avoid After Getting Botox Injections
- 3 Common Reasons for a Nose Job
- How Long It Takes to Recover From Plastic Surgery
- The Benefits of Microneedling
- 10 Celebrities Who Denied Plastic Surgery Rumours
- 6 Celebrities’ Cosmetic Skin Treatments
- 8 Celebrities Before and After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Scar Treatments
- The Best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatments
- How Long Does Plastic Surgery Last?
- Top 5 Questions to Ask During Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- The Best Age to Get a Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need to Know About a Mini Facelift
- How to Prevent Scarring After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments You Can Still Enjoy While Pregnant
- What Can I Expect During Corrective Plastic Surgery?
- K-Beauty Plastic Surgery Trends of 2019
- Is Sex Better After Cosmetic Surgery?
- 8 Myths About Breast Augmentation
- 8 Celebrities You Never Knew Had Cosmetic Surgery
- Does Plastic Surgery Improve Self-Esteem?
- Why You Deserve a Mommy Makeover
- What Is a ‘Lift Edge’ Filler?
- Top Cosmetic Procedure Trends from Around the World
- Should You Combine Plastic Surgery Procedures?
- Cosmetic Treatments for Your Hands
- Top 5 Methods to Remove Facial Hair
- Why ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Cosmetic Surgery Is Such a Big Hit
- 8 Myths About Tummy Tucks
- 7 Habits That Are Causing Your Boobs to Sag
- How Long Until I’m Back in the Gym After My Cosmetic Surgery?
- What Breast Sensation Can I Expect After Augmentation Surgery?
- Which Facial Filler Is Right for Me?
- Laser Treatment Options for Age Spots
- Hollywood Celebrities Influencing the World of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Popular “Lunchtime” Procedures
- Best Procedures for Sagging Skin
- Are You a Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 5 Cosmetic Procedures to Help You Achieve Your Desired Body
- Laser, Waxing and Electrolysis – Which One Is Best for Me?
- Top 10 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- How to Handle Excessive Sweating
- Will a breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
- How to Protect Skin from Sun Damage
- 10 Things to Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Are You A Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 10 Things To Ask During Your First Consultation
- Celebrities And Their Favourite Cosmetic Procedures
- Which Season Is the Best Time to Start Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 Red Flags to Look out for When Picking a Plastic Surgeon
- How to Prepare for Your Upcoming Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Peels for Sun Damage
- Is Plastic Surgery Tourism A Good Idea?
- What Is Collagen And What Are Ways To Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 5 Ways To Help To Prevent Premature Wrinkles
- How To Enhance Your Facelift
- How To Choose The Size And Shape Of Your Breast Implants
- Top 5 Tips For Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 60s
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 30s
- Debunking Common Facelift Myths
- Differences between CoolSculpting, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks
- Can I Wear Makeup After Eyelid Surgery?
- Common Risks Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Everything You Need To Know About Lip Fillers
- Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- What Is The Recovery Time On A Breast Augmentation?
- Saline VS Silicone Implants
- The Difference Between Botox, Restylane and Juvederm
- Debunking 10 Common Rhinoplasty Myths
- What Age Should I Get A Facelift?
- How Can I Benefit From Combining My Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery?
- Must Try Laser Treatments This Winter
- How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
- Drop and Fluff: The Recovery Timeline of Your Breast Augmentation
- What Is The Difference Between Over-The-Counter Skin Care and Medical Grade Skin Care?
- Plastic Surgery By Age
- When Do I Get a Full Facelift or a Mini Facelift?
- Your Tummy Tuck Handbook
- 8 Unique Uses For Dermal Fillers
- Top 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries
- The Secret To Flawless Skin with Chemical Peels
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- 5 Things To Know Before Getting A Breast Augmentation
- What’s The Difference Between a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?
- Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing
- How To Determine The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon For You
- What are the best treatments for acne scars?
- 9 Facts About Cosmetic Surgery You Should Know
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- 3 Things You Should Never Lie To Your Plastic Surgeon About
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Liposuction Results
- 6 Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why Winter Is The Best Time For Skin Laser Treatment
- 6 Things To Look For During Your Cosmetic Consultation
- 5 Habits That Accelerate The Signs Of Aging
- Important Lip Care Tips After Fillers
- Upgrade Your Skin Care Regimen In 2018
- CoolSculpting Or Liposuction: Which One Is Right For You?
- 4 Reasons To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair In The Winter
- How Long Will A Non-Surgical Facelift Last?
- 5 Reasons Droopy Eyelids Are Affecting Your Confidence
- Do Natural Breast Enhancement Exercises Work?
- Are You Susceptible To Lines And Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes
- Seven Ways To Slow Down Your Skin’s Aging Process
- Four Ways To Combat Excessive Sweating
- How Long Do Lip Injections Last?
- What Is The Criteria For A Breast Reduction To Be Medically Necessary?
- How Your Skin Ages Throughout The Decades
- Mommy Makeover: The Most Common Procedures
- Why Non Surgical Face Lifts Are Totally Safe
- How To Know If Laser Hair Removal Is Right For You
- What’s The Recovery Like For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Surgeon Before Eye Lift Surgery
- Implants After Breastfeeding: 5 Things To Know
- The Best Procedures To Improve Facial Symmetry
- 5 Non-Invasive Procedures That Get Rid Of A Double Chin
- Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
- Can A Breast Reduction Help With Neck Pain?
- Do Face-Lift Exercises Really Work?
- What To Expect During Blepharoplasty Surgery
- What Does Your Partner Think About Your Body Hair?
- Can A Breast Reduction Reduce The Risk Of Cancer?
- Seven Reasons Why Collagen Lip Fillers Are Being Replaced By Juvederm
- 6 Facial Plastic Surgeries That Make You Look Younger
- What’s The Difference Between Upper And Lower Blepharoplasty?
- 8 Benefits Of An Arm Lift
- Aesthetic Vs. Deep Chemical Peel: What’s The Difference?
- How Often Do You Need Lip Injections?
- 10 Celebrities Who Had Breast Reduction Surgery
- All About Lip Injections For Men
- Five Exercises To Lift Your Eyes
- Laser Hair Removal For Blonde Hair: 5 Things To Know
- Recovery Tips After Breast Reduction Surgery
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Had Eyelift Surgery
- Home Care After Juvederm Lip Injections
- The Best Time Of Year For Laser Hair Removal
- Five Tips For Faster Recovery After An Arm Lift Procedure
- How The Brow Lift Procedure Helps To Keep You Looking Young
- Getting Ready For A Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy? Here Are Five Things You Need To Know
- Excessive Sweating? Know The Changes In Your Body
- Vitamins And Herbs That Interfere With Your Plastic Surgery
- Is Excessive Sweating Common In Diabetic Patients?
- How To Know If You’re A Candidate For Coolsculpting
- List Of Top Celebrities With Hyperhidrosis
- Is It Safe To Have Blepharoplasty After LASIK?
- Main Differences Between Male And Female Breast Reduction
- Dos And Don’ts Of Selecting A Bra After Breast Augmentation
- Seven Foods And Beverages That Cause Excessive Sweating
- Exercising After Liposuction: Everything You Need To Know
- Seven Causes Of Sagging Skin
- Tips For Updating Your Wardrobe After A Breast Lift
- 5 Myths About Eyelid Surgery
- Can I Have Breast Augmentation Surgery If I Have A Heart Murmur?
- How Long After Laser Hair Removal Can I Tan?
- How To Reduce Bruising And Swelling After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- 5 Things To Consider Before Thermage Treatment
- How To Enhance Your Eyes
- 5 Benefits Of Levulan Photodynamic Therapy
- 5 Habits That Cause Breasts To Sag
- 5 Ways To Get Your Dream Body
- Can Botox Help Prevent Wrinkles In Younger Patients?
- Health Benefits Of Combining Procedures
- Do Patients Ever Experience Vision Problems After Eyelid Surgery?
- How Does CoolSculpting Get Such Dramatic Results Without Being Invasive?
- 6 Ways You Can Enhance Your Backside
- Why Botox Treatments Are Safer Than You Think
- How Your Diet Needs To Change Before Facelift Surgery
- What’s The Best Way To Reduce Scarring?
- How Are Lip Implants Done?
- 5 New Cosmetic Treatments That Are Hot In Canada
- How Breast Reductions Affect Your Physical Health
- Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Cosmetic Procedures
- Best Post-Baby Bodies In Hollywood
- 5 Celebrities Who Look Younger Than They Are
- Best Butt Augmentations In Hollywood
- Which Celebrities Get Lip Injections?
- What Plastic Surgery Has Olivia Munn Undergone?
- What Cosmetic Treatment Has Courteney Cox Had?
- 3 Stars You Didn’t Know Had Butt Implants
- When Did Blake Lively Get Her Nose Job?
- 7 Fans Who Have Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Their Favourite Celebrities
- Has Diane Keaton Gotten A Face Lift?
- How Does Jennifer Lopez Not Age?
- 90’s Pop Stars: Which Ones Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Does Blake Shelton Get Botox?
- What Plastic Surgeries Have the Real Housewives Had?
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Appearance In 2016
- Who Are The Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery?
- Has Gwen Stefani Had Plastic Surgery?
- 3 Celebrity Moms Who Had A Tummy Tuck
- What Is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 6 Celebrities Who Got Plastic Surgery When They Were Young
- How To Get Rid Of The Scars After Surgery?
- 6 Upcoming Trends In Cosmetic Procedures
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Celebrity Moms Who Look Just Like Their Daughters
- Three Of The Best Botox Results In Famous Men
- Which Kardashians Have Butt Implants?
- Can I Tattoo Over My Scars?
- Pop Stars And Plastic Surgery: What Have They Had?
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Plastic Surgery
- 3 Celebrities Who Don’t Age
- 3 Best Male Plastic Surgery Before And Afters
- Which ‘Friends’ Stars Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Best Celebrity Nose Jobs
- 5 Celebs who went Plastic Surgery Overboard
- 5 Best Celebrity Before and After’s
- Have All The Kardashian Sisters Had Plastic Surgery?
- Did Chris Pratt Get Plastic Surgery?
- 4 Ways Megan Fox Changed Her Look
- 18 Older Celebrities With Great Plastic Surgery
- What Plastic Surgery Has Kylie Jenner Had Done?
- Understanding Renee Zellweger’s New Look
- 10 Benefits Of 3 Day Face Lifts
- What Is Levulan PDT?
- Getting Back In Shape After Pregnancy
- Best Methods To Remove Facial Hair
- Four Ways to Make your Eyes Bigger
- What is Thermage?
- Is it Safe to Breastfeed after Getting Implants?
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Summer: What to Know before Your Procedure
- What Is A Puppet Facelift?
- Plastic Surgery FAQs
- Can Teenagers Get Plastic Surgery?
- Will I Stop Sweating Completely After Excessive Sweating Treatments?
- Will Laser Treatment Get Rid My Acne Scars?
- Can I Tan After An Epidermal Peel?
- Ways To Enhance Your Nose Job
- 4 Different Ways to Enhance your Lips
- What Is ProFractional Therapy?
- How does FTM Top Surgery Differ from a Breast Reduction?
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Immediate?
- Will Getting Pregnant Change the Look of my Breast Implants?
- What to Know Before Beginning Botox Treatments
- How to Reduce The Appearance of “Turkey Neck”
- How Long is the Recovery Time of a Face Lift?
- New Trends: Cosmetic Surgery on your Hands
- Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries for Men
- Can you Tighten your Skin without Surgery?
- Can you get Areola Reduction Surgery?
- How Long Should You Take Testosterone After FTM Surgery?
- Volbella: A New Way to Make Lips Fuller and More Attractive
- When Can I Swim After Surgery?
- How do I Care for My Breasts After I Have an Augmentation?
- How Common is Plastic Surgery Today as Opposed to 10 or 20 Years Ago?
- Can I Breastfeed After Having a Breast Reduction?
- Is Face Yoga the New Alternative to Botox?
- How Old are Most Women Who Undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- What are SkinCeuticals and Where Can I Get Them in Canada?
- Diet Tips for After Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Nine Celebrities With Amazing Eyes
- Tips for Otoplasty Surgery Preparation and Recovery
- Can I Get A Brow Lift Effect From Dermal Fillers?
- What Are The Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Moms?
- Why do Men Love Breasts So Much?
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- How Long Should I Wait After Surgery to Work Out?
- How Long After Surgery Until I Can Have Sex?
- How to Stop Excessive Sweating
- Are Celebrity Excuses for Plastic Surgery Legit?
- Will Having Plastic Surgery Improve my Sex Life?
- What Makes a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Are Silicone Implants Safe for the Body?
- Busting the Top 7 Myths About Facelifts
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Thanks Dr. McLean’s For His Philanthropic Contributions!
- Skin Tightening with Thermage CPT
- FTM Female to Male Surgery
- Three Day Face Lift
- How has Breast Augmentation Become Safer Over Time?
- How soon after my baby can I get a Mommy Makeover?
- Popular non-surgical / non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- Can I Have a Baby After I Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Injectable Fillers
- A Message From Dr. Hugh McLean
- Toronto & Mississauga Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Arm Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Butt Implant
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Consultation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Enhance Backside
- Enhance Your Eyes
- Excessive Sweating
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Face Lift
- General Category
- Hair Removal
- Health Tips
- Healthy Tips
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Injections
- McLean Clinic
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job
- Photodynamic Therapy
- plastic surgery
- ProFractional Laser Treatment
- Reduce scarring
- Sagging Skin
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- September 2011