Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
Cellulite is one of the most common skin concerns of many people. It can affect anyone, regardless of size and body type. Both men and women can have cellulite, although the female body is more vulnerable to it.
Despite being completely harmless and ordinary, many people can become self-conscious and embarrassed when they’re in a bikini, tank top, shorts, or skirts that reveal the uneven surface and dimpled skin around their tummy, thighs, or buttocks. What’s even more frustrating is discovering that the widespread belief that liposuction is a cellulite surgical treatment is nothing but a myth.
In this article, we will help you learn everything you need to know about cellulite and help you find the best cellulite treatment machine that works for you.
Let’s delve right in!
What Is Cellulite?
Cellulite develops in the skin when the septae, which refers to the fibrous bands connecting the skin to the muscle fascia underneath, suddenly tighten and pull down or break the skin, resulting in a wrinkled and wrinkled and wavy skin appearance.
There are three grades of cellulite based on the severity of the condition. These are:
- Grade 1 Cellulite – It is frequently called the orange peel appearance characterized by mild anywhere between one and four superficial depressions and a slightly sagging appearance to the skin.
- Grade 2 Cellulite – A moderate-grade cellulite that involves five to nine semi-deep depressions that remind you of cottage cheese.
- Grade 3 Cellulite – This is the severe type of cellulite with numerous deep depressions draped all over the skin.
Up to 90 percent of adult women have cellulite in different parts of the body. It’s because structurally, in women, the fat cells and connective tissue in the dermatological layer are vertically arranged, making the cellulite more prominent.
What Causes Cellulite?
While the exact cause of cellulite is yet to be determined, several factors are known to exacerbate it. These include:
Hormones play a pivotal role in the overall health and wellness of women, and cellulite formation is no exception. The female hormone estrogen along with noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin, are all present in the making of cellulite. Various theories are linking hormonal changes to cellulite in women. One of them is that as estrogen levels lower as a woman nears menopause, the blood flow to the connective tissue underlying the skin also decreases. Poor blood circulation results in less oxygen production in the area and suboptimal collagen production too. Fat cells in the body also increase in size as the estrogen levels dip.
Other than aging, pregnancy, taking contraceptives, and hormone replacement therapy can also make women’s hormones out of whack.
As the skin’s natural aging process takes place, it loses its natural firmness and skin elasticity because of the drying supply of collagen. As a result, it becomes more prone to sagging, which triggers cellulite development or contributes to making them appear more visible.
Health experts suggest that one’s genetic makeup can also influence the likelihood of cellulite formation. Your ethnicity, metabolism, and body fat distribution are critical components.
While it may sound logical to assume that only overweight or morbidly obese people need cellulite treatment to deal with this dilemma, the reality is that even those with a leaner physique can also experience it.
When it comes to diet, consuming more carbohydrates, high-sodium diet, processed foods, and less fibre-rich foods may boost your chances of getting a more severe type of cellulite. Aside from poor eating habits, unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as smoking, sitting for extended periods every day, and keeping a sedentary lifestyle, may increase your risk of getting cellulite.
Even your choice of clothing may also lead to cellulite development across your buttocks. Wearing constricting bottoms and underwear with super tight elastic waistbands made of non-breathable material can disrupt proper blood circulation in the area that can trigger or worsen your cellulite in the buttocks and inner thighs.
Liposuction Is Not a Cellulite Surgical Treatment
Liposuction can work wonders for getting rid of stubborn fat, where traditional exercise and diet have proven ineffective. It’s a revolutionary cosmetic surgery procedure that sucks out fat deposits in the abdomen, hips, chest, and thighs. However, there are some limitations to liposuction. First and foremost, it’s not a cellulite treatment.
This popular fat removal surgical procedure is primarily safe and effective for most patients at any age. However, ideal candidates for liposuction should have excellent skin elasticity and firmness. In some cases, your plastic surgeon may consider you for the treatment even if you don’t meet this requirement but will probably recommend complementary cosmetic procedures to tighten your skin after.
You must set a realistic expectation about the results of your liposuction. It is going to succeed in removing the fat deposits, but it is not going to enhance your skin condition. Liposuction will not tighten, smoothen, or brighten your skin. Meaning, if you have loose, dimpled, or wrinkly skin on your thighs and buttocks pre-surgery, they will remain after the operation even if the unwanted fats are gone.
The same thing is true for abdominoplasty, also known as, Tummy Tuck Surgery. It can take away the fats and the excess overhang skin but will not do anything about your cellulite.
Thermage Is One of The Best Cellulite Treatment Machine You Can Get
Thermage is a revolutionary skin-perfecting treatment that tightens, lifts, smoothens, contours, and revitalizes your skin through advanced radiofrequency technology. It’s a non-surgical and non-invasive cosmetic treatment proven to deliver dramatic improvements in addressing cellulite and other skin imperfections, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
A study published in 2012 at the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology revealed that the majority or 89 percent of women who have received radiofrequency therapy like Thermage successfully saw a reduction in the visibility of their cellulite.
How Does Thermage Work?
Thermage takes advantage of its one of a kind monopolar Capacitive Radiofrequency (CRF) technology to target existing collagen accurately, promote circulation to the fatty tissues, and boost natural collagen production in the skin.
The beauty of Thermage is that aside from rejuvenating the skin on the surface, it contours and sculpts your silhouette. It’s definitely a promising treatment if you’re looking for a versatile treatment that slims you down and banishes your cellulite without going under the knife.
What Areas of the Body Can Thermage Be Used?
As a skin sculpting treatment, Thermage can be used virtually anywhere in the body. It is often done to introduce more definition and refinement in the contours and texture of the face, neck, and hands. It’s a fantastic non-surgical alternative to a face lift. On the other hand, patients seeking its benefits as a cellulite treatment have it on their abdomen, arms, buttocks, thighs, and neck.
How Long Does Each Treatment Take?
Typical Thermage cellulite treatment can take anywhere between 20 minutes and an hour. It depends upon the size of the treatment site and the severity of the condition.
Is It Painful?
No. Thermage is a non-invasive and zero downtime procedure that is well tolerated by many of our patients. It’s a painless and comfortable cellulite treatment that requires no anesthesia. When the skin is exposed to the radiofrequency pulse, you will feel a cold and then hot sensation for a short period. You will feel this over and over as the skin is exposed to radiofrequency pulse repeatedly.
If you have sensitivities and low pain tolerance, don’t hesitate to speak to your doctor about your concerns so he can help you accordingly.
When Will I See Results?
As a result, you’ll begin to notice a subtle reduction in the appearance of blemishes and cellulite immediately after your initial treatment. But as you continue with your Thermage cellulite treatment, you’ll continue to notice dramatic improvements with the quality of your skin, which can continue up to six months after you’ve wrapped up the procedure.
Thermage is dubbed as one of the best cellulite treatment machines in the industry, because of the significant benefits minus the surgical incisions and the downtime. It’s one of those convenient lunchtime cosmetic procedures that wouldn’t interfere with your busy lifestyle. Unlike laser aesthetic treatments, Thermage can work wonderfully for all skin types and skin colours, too.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate for Cellulite Reduction Treatment?
Generally, anyone who is struggling with cellulite and believes that it’s stopping them from feeling they are most beautiful is a perfect candidate for cellulite treatment. It would also help if you are healthy in every sense of the word and not significantly overweight. If you are, your doctor may suggest fat removal procedures first.
Luckily, there are now various cellulite treatment options that you can explore with a highly qualified aesthetic doctor. Our very own Dr. Hugh McLean is a plastic surgeon specializing in aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery, with a private practice in Mississauga, Ontario. He combines decades of professional experience and impressive treatment techniques with the latest technologies in the industry, including the best cellulite treatment machines.
For a free consultation to learn more about how he can help you, don’t hesitate to contact McLean Clinic today. One of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly.
Leave A Comment
- How Pregnancy Affects Tummy Tuck Procedures
- Causes of Gynecomastia in Men
- Everything You Need to Know About Liposuction and Cellulite
- Answering The Most Commonly Asked Questions About Botox
- Answering Your Lip Filler FAQs
- The Ultimate Guide to Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How Do Face Lifts Work?
- How to Take Care of Your Skin After a Chemical Peel
- How to Restore Collagen in the Face
- How to Care for Your Lips After Getting Fillers
- The Types and Benefits of a Facelift
- The Best Fat Removal Procedures
- The Most Common Types of Chemical Peels
- 5 Treatments for Hyperpigmentation
- The Benefits of Chemical Peel
- Losing Weight After Liposuction
- Cosmetic Nose Job VS Medical Nose Job
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Plastic Surgery vs Cosmetic Surgery: What’s the Difference?
- When Should You Get a Facelift?
- Testosterone and FTM Top Surgery
- What to Avoid After Getting Botox Injections
- 3 Common Reasons for a Nose Job
- How Long It Takes to Recover From Plastic Surgery
- The Benefits of Microneedling
- 10 Celebrities Who Denied Plastic Surgery Rumours
- 6 Celebrities’ Cosmetic Skin Treatments
- 8 Celebrities Before and After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Scar Treatments
- The Best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatments
- How Long Does Plastic Surgery Last?
- Top 5 Questions to Ask During Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- The Best Age to Get a Rhinoplasty
- Everything You Need to Know About a Mini Facelift
- How to Prevent Scarring After Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Treatments You Can Still Enjoy While Pregnant
- What Can I Expect During Corrective Plastic Surgery?
- K-Beauty Plastic Surgery Trends of 2019
- Is Sex Better After Cosmetic Surgery?
- 8 Myths About Breast Augmentation
- 8 Celebrities You Never Knew Had Cosmetic Surgery
- Does Plastic Surgery Improve Self-Esteem?
- Why You Deserve a Mommy Makeover
- What Is a ‘Lift Edge’ Filler?
- Top Cosmetic Procedure Trends from Around the World
- Should You Combine Plastic Surgery Procedures?
- Cosmetic Treatments for Your Hands
- Top 5 Methods to Remove Facial Hair
- Why ‘Daddy Do-Over’ Cosmetic Surgery Is Such a Big Hit
- 8 Myths About Tummy Tucks
- 7 Habits That Are Causing Your Boobs to Sag
- How Long Until I’m Back in the Gym After My Cosmetic Surgery?
- What Breast Sensation Can I Expect After Augmentation Surgery?
- Which Facial Filler Is Right for Me?
- Laser Treatment Options for Age Spots
- Hollywood Celebrities Influencing the World of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
- Popular “Lunchtime” Procedures
- Best Procedures for Sagging Skin
- Are You a Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 5 Cosmetic Procedures to Help You Achieve Your Desired Body
- Laser, Waxing and Electrolysis – Which One Is Best for Me?
- Top 10 Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Can Bad Plastic Surgery Be Fixed?
- How to Handle Excessive Sweating
- Will a breast augmentation increase my risk of breast cancer?
- How to Protect Skin from Sun Damage
- 10 Things to Ask Your Cosmetic Surgeon
- Are You A Good Cosmetic Surgery Candidate?
- 10 Things To Ask During Your First Consultation
- Celebrities And Their Favourite Cosmetic Procedures
- Which Season Is the Best Time to Start Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 Red Flags to Look out for When Picking a Plastic Surgeon
- How to Prepare for Your Upcoming Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Peels for Sun Damage
- Is Plastic Surgery Tourism A Good Idea?
- What Is Collagen And What Are Ways To Stimulate Collagen Production?
- 5 Ways To Help To Prevent Premature Wrinkles
- How To Enhance Your Facelift
- How To Choose The Size And Shape Of Your Breast Implants
- Top 5 Tips For Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 60s
- Top Cosmetic Treatments For Women In Their 30s
- Debunking Common Facelift Myths
- Differences between CoolSculpting, Liposuction, and Tummy Tucks
- Can I Wear Makeup After Eyelid Surgery?
- Common Risks Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Everything You Need To Know About Lip Fillers
- Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- What Is The Recovery Time On A Breast Augmentation?
- Saline VS Silicone Implants
- The Difference Between Botox, Restylane and Juvederm
- Debunking 10 Common Rhinoplasty Myths
- What Age Should I Get A Facelift?
- How Can I Benefit From Combining My Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery?
- Must Try Laser Treatments This Winter
- How To Prepare For Laser Hair Removal
- Drop and Fluff: The Recovery Timeline of Your Breast Augmentation
- What Is The Difference Between Over-The-Counter Skin Care and Medical Grade Skin Care?
- Plastic Surgery By Age
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Liposuction
- When Do I Get a Full Facelift or a Mini Facelift?
- Your Tummy Tuck Handbook
- 8 Unique Uses For Dermal Fillers
- Top 5 Most Popular Plastic Surgeries
- The Secret To Flawless Skin with Chemical Peels
- The Non-Surgical Nose Job
- 5 Things To Know Before Getting A Breast Augmentation
- What’s The Difference Between a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?
- Can I Breastfeed After a Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Laser Hair Removal vs. Waxing
- How To Determine The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon For You
- What are the best treatments for acne scars?
- 9 Facts About Cosmetic Surgery You Should Know
- Most Common Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- 3 Things You Should Never Lie To Your Plastic Surgeon About
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Liposuction Results
- 6 Reasons To Consider A Breast Reduction
- 5 Tips For Maintaining Your Cosmetic Surgery Results
- Why Winter Is The Best Time For Skin Laser Treatment
- 6 Things To Look For During Your Cosmetic Consultation
- 5 Habits That Accelerate The Signs Of Aging
- Important Lip Care Tips After Fillers
- Upgrade Your Skin Care Regimen In 2018
- CoolSculpting Or Liposuction: Which One Is Right For You?
- 4 Reasons To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair In The Winter
- How Long Will A Non-Surgical Facelift Last?
- 5 Reasons Droopy Eyelids Are Affecting Your Confidence
- Do Natural Breast Enhancement Exercises Work?
- Are You Susceptible To Lines And Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under Your Eyes
- Seven Ways To Slow Down Your Skin’s Aging Process
- Four Ways To Combat Excessive Sweating
- How Long Do Lip Injections Last?
- What Is The Criteria For A Breast Reduction To Be Medically Necessary?
- How Your Skin Ages Throughout The Decades
- Mommy Makeover: The Most Common Procedures
- Why Non Surgical Face Lifts Are Totally Safe
- How To Know If Laser Hair Removal Is Right For You
- What’s The Recovery Like For Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Surgeon Before Eye Lift Surgery
- Implants After Breastfeeding: 5 Things To Know
- The Best Procedures To Improve Facial Symmetry
- 5 Non-Invasive Procedures That Get Rid Of A Double Chin
- Are Lip Fillers Right For You?
- Can A Breast Reduction Help With Neck Pain?
- Do Face-Lift Exercises Really Work?
- What To Expect During Blepharoplasty Surgery
- What Does Your Partner Think About Your Body Hair?
- What To Expect After Laser Hair Removal
- Can A Breast Reduction Reduce The Risk Of Cancer?
- Seven Reasons Why Collagen Lip Fillers Are Being Replaced By Juvederm
- 6 Facial Plastic Surgeries That Make You Look Younger
- What’s The Difference Between Upper And Lower Blepharoplasty?
- 8 Benefits Of An Arm Lift
- Aesthetic Vs. Deep Chemical Peel: What’s The Difference?
- How Often Do You Need Lip Injections?
- 10 Celebrities Who Had Breast Reduction Surgery
- All About Lip Injections For Men
- Five Exercises To Lift Your Eyes
- Laser Hair Removal For Blonde Hair: 5 Things To Know
- Recovery Tips After Breast Reduction Surgery
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Had Eyelift Surgery
- Home Care After Juvederm Lip Injections
- The Best Time Of Year For Laser Hair Removal
- Five Tips For Faster Recovery After An Arm Lift Procedure
- How The Brow Lift Procedure Helps To Keep You Looking Young
- Getting Ready For A Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy? Here Are Five Things You Need To Know
- Excessive Sweating? Know The Changes In Your Body
- Vitamins And Herbs That Interfere With Your Plastic Surgery
- Is Excessive Sweating Common In Diabetic Patients?
- Can Botox Help With Acne Scarring?
- How To Know If You’re A Candidate For Coolsculpting
- List Of Top Celebrities With Hyperhidrosis
- Is It Safe To Have Blepharoplasty After LASIK?
- Main Differences Between Male And Female Breast Reduction
- Dos And Don’ts Of Selecting A Bra After Breast Augmentation
- Seven Foods And Beverages That Cause Excessive Sweating
- Exercising After Liposuction: Everything You Need To Know
- Seven Causes Of Sagging Skin
- Tips For Updating Your Wardrobe After A Breast Lift
- 5 Myths About Eyelid Surgery
- Can I Have Breast Augmentation Surgery If I Have A Heart Murmur?
- How Long After Laser Hair Removal Can I Tan?
- How To Reduce Bruising And Swelling After Breast Augmentation Surgery
- 5 Things To Consider Before Thermage Treatment
- How To Enhance Your Eyes
- 5 Benefits Of Levulan Photodynamic Therapy
- 5 Habits That Cause Breasts To Sag
- 5 Ways To Get Your Dream Body
- Can Botox Help Prevent Wrinkles In Younger Patients?
- Health Benefits Of Combining Procedures
- Do Patients Ever Experience Vision Problems After Eyelid Surgery?
- How Does CoolSculpting Get Such Dramatic Results Without Being Invasive?
- 6 Ways You Can Enhance Your Backside
- Why Botox Treatments Are Safer Than You Think
- How Your Diet Needs To Change Before Facelift Surgery
- What’s The Best Way To Reduce Scarring?
- How Are Lip Implants Done?
- 5 New Cosmetic Treatments That Are Hot In Canada
- How Breast Reductions Affect Your Physical Health
- Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Cosmetic Procedures
- Best Post-Baby Bodies In Hollywood
- 5 Celebrities Who Look Younger Than They Are
- Best Butt Augmentations In Hollywood
- Which Celebrities Get Lip Injections?
- What Plastic Surgery Has Olivia Munn Undergone?
- What Cosmetic Treatment Has Courteney Cox Had?
- 3 Stars You Didn’t Know Had Butt Implants
- When Did Blake Lively Get Her Nose Job?
- 7 Fans Who Have Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Their Favourite Celebrities
- Has Diane Keaton Gotten A Face Lift?
- How Does Jennifer Lopez Not Age?
- 90’s Pop Stars: Which Ones Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Does Blake Shelton Get Botox?
- What Plastic Surgeries Have the Real Housewives Had?
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Appearance In 2016
- Who Are The Youngest Celebrities To Get Plastic Surgery?
- Has Gwen Stefani Had Plastic Surgery?
- 3 Celebrity Moms Who Had A Tummy Tuck
- What Is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 6 Celebrities Who Got Plastic Surgery When They Were Young
- How To Get Rid Of The Scars After Surgery?
- 6 Upcoming Trends In Cosmetic Procedures
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Celebrity Moms Who Look Just Like Their Daughters
- Three Of The Best Botox Results In Famous Men
- Which Kardashians Have Butt Implants?
- Can I Tattoo Over My Scars?
- Pop Stars And Plastic Surgery: What Have They Had?
- 5 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Had Plastic Surgery
- 3 Celebrities Who Don’t Age
- 3 Best Male Plastic Surgery Before And Afters
- Which ‘Friends’ Stars Have Had Plastic Surgery?
- Best Celebrity Nose Jobs
- 5 Celebs who went Plastic Surgery Overboard
- 5 Best Celebrity Before and After’s
- Have All The Kardashian Sisters Had Plastic Surgery?
- Did Chris Pratt Get Plastic Surgery?
- 4 Ways Megan Fox Changed Her Look
- 18 Older Celebrities With Great Plastic Surgery
- What Plastic Surgery Has Kylie Jenner Had Done?
- Understanding Renee Zellweger’s New Look
- 10 Benefits Of 3 Day Face Lifts
- What Is Levulan PDT?
- Getting Back In Shape After Pregnancy
- Exercising Tips After Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Best Methods To Remove Facial Hair
- Four Ways to Make your Eyes Bigger
- What is Thermage?
- Is it Safe to Breastfeed after Getting Implants?
- Cosmetic Surgery and the Summer: What to Know before Your Procedure
- What Is A Puppet Facelift?
- Plastic Surgery FAQs
- Can Teenagers Get Plastic Surgery?
- Will I Stop Sweating Completely After Excessive Sweating Treatments?
- Will Laser Treatment Get Rid My Acne Scars?
- Can I Tan After An Epidermal Peel?
- Ways To Enhance Your Nose Job
- 4 Different Ways to Enhance your Lips
- What Is ProFractional Therapy?
- How does FTM Top Surgery Differ from a Breast Reduction?
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Immediate?
- Will Getting Pregnant Change the Look of my Breast Implants?
- What to Know Before Beginning Botox Treatments
- How to Reduce The Appearance of “Turkey Neck”
- How Long is the Recovery Time of a Face Lift?
- New Trends: Cosmetic Surgery on your Hands
- Most Popular Cosmetic Surgeries for Men
- Can you Tighten your Skin without Surgery?
- Can you get Areola Reduction Surgery?
- How Long Should You Take Testosterone After FTM Surgery?
- Volbella: A New Way to Make Lips Fuller and More Attractive
- When Can I Swim After Surgery?
- How do I Care for My Breasts After I Have an Augmentation?
- How Common is Plastic Surgery Today as Opposed to 10 or 20 Years Ago?
- Can I Breastfeed After Having a Breast Reduction?
- Is Face Yoga the New Alternative to Botox?
- How Old are Most Women Who Undergo a Mommy Makeover?
- What are SkinCeuticals and Where Can I Get Them in Canada?
- Diet Tips for After Your Cosmetic Surgery?
- Nine Celebrities With Amazing Eyes
- Tips for Otoplasty Surgery Preparation and Recovery
- Can I Get A Brow Lift Effect From Dermal Fillers?
- What Are The Most Popular Plastic Surgeries For Moms?
- Why do Men Love Breasts So Much?
- 5 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery
- How Long Should I Wait After Surgery to Work Out?
- How Long After Surgery Until I Can Have Sex?
- How to Stop Excessive Sweating
- Are Celebrity Excuses for Plastic Surgery Legit?
- Will Having Plastic Surgery Improve my Sex Life?
- What Makes a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery?
- Are Silicone Implants Safe for the Body?
- Busting the Top 7 Myths About Facelifts
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Thanks Dr. McLean’s For His Philanthropic Contributions!
- Skin Tightening with Thermage CPT
- FTM Female to Male Surgery
- Three Day Face Lift
- How has Breast Augmentation Become Safer Over Time?
- How soon after my baby can I get a Mommy Makeover?
- Popular non-surgical / non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- Can I Have a Baby After I Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Injectable Fillers
- A Message From Dr. Hugh McLean
- Toronto & Mississauga Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Arm Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Breast implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Butt Implant
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Consultation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Enhance Backside
- Enhance Your Eyes
- Excessive Sweating
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Face Lift
- General Category
- Hair Removal
- Health Tips
- Healthy Tips
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lip Injections
- McLean Clinic
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job
- Photodynamic Therapy
- plastic surgery
- ProFractional Laser Treatment
- Reduce scarring
- Sagging Skin
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- September 2011